More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Who are you?

Tony McCoy/18/Swim team Captain

John Doe couldn't believe his eyes when he read the email nor when he first encountered a student and teacher getting lewd in the hallway. Once he thought about it though he knew there were three teachers he needed to try to claim for himself. He quickly started walking rapidly to his biology class hoping no one had claimed Mrs. Jackson yet. Of all the teachers he'd seen in the school it was Mrs. Jackson he'd found himself crushing on the most. He knew his friends didn't understand his crush Because the 26 year old teacher was black but knew she was the one that most got him hot and bothered. He smiled to find no one nearby and hoped this was an indication he was the first to get to her.

(Model Name: Tina Fire)

He hesitated only a moment when he looked through the door and saw her alone. He crossed his fingers before stepping inside the classroom. Kamaria Jackson looked up uncertainly to see who had showed up in her classroom. She'd been hoping the fact she was married would keep the students from trying to claim her but had to smile at the student that had shown up. In the back of her mind she'd known of the crush the handsome young man had on her. She'd caught him many times checking her out and had to admit she found him attractive. She had to admit she'd hoped he would be the one to claim her if she must be claimed.

(Model Name: Brant)

She had to admit she'd seen the bulge in his speedos and hoped it was as large when he was hard as she'd suspected. "Mrs. Jackson, is the email true? Are students now allowed to claim teachers?" He himself to ask as he locked the door behind him to keep anyone else from getting to her before he could claim her. "YesJohn, I'm afraid it is and no, no one has claimed me yet." She sighed but smiled softly knowing from everything she'd seen and the rumors that he was a kind gentle guys. "Ma'am, how exactly does that work? I mean, is there something specific I'd have to do if I wanted to claim a teacher?" he moved closer but knew he wouldn't her in any way.

"Honestly, I don't really know. We teachers weren't told about this until right before school started this morning. I do know this though, You're the first to come to me about this and I do appreciate that you would ask me first. As far as I'm aware, there's no set method of claiming a teacher. I suspect some are using it as a way to get laid right away. Others are claiming teachers with just a kiss but I'd assume that even saying you're claiming a teacher should be enough. At least, until a set method is officially declared." She sighed but stood to move around the desk. She knew she couldn't refuse if he wanted to claim her but thought it was kind of sweet that he would talk to her first. "Ma'am, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm really attracted to you but even though I might want nothing more than to make love to you, I'm claiming you for myself. Maybe that will help you and keep you safe. I respect you too much to you into doing something you don't want to do." he sighed but knew he could never bring himself to be that guy.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)