More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

Do you have any Sexxx Dreams?

Tony (Childhood Crush)

Your mind drifts to your childhood crush, Tony. You had been in the closet when you knew him in high school, but it wouldn't have helped much, since he was definitely straight, since he'd dated half the girl's volleyball team. From what you had seen, he hadn't been a bad boyfriend, it's just the girls kept putting pressure on him to make long-term commitments. That Tony, he was so bad at telling people no. He had been two grades ahead of you, but you both bonded a lot during his senior year. After Patty dumped him for, "Not taking them seriously," you had gone over to his house to play video games with him and his bro, Johnny. It originally was just going to be you coming over, but Johnny invited himself over and Tony hadn't said anything, so there the three of you had been. What had originally had been planned to be Tony opening up about his feelings to you, had become Tony suppressing them so Johnny wouldn't judge him?

After Tony had graduated, he fell off the face of the planet. He didn't use social media and was awful at texting, so you didn't really know what happened to him. Time had passed and you got other crushes. Recently it had been this cute redhead in your Post-Modern Lit class. But, still. You can't help but wonder about him from time to time. He hadn't exactly been the one that got away, but more of the one that went another way. You used to spend nights fantasizing about what it would be like to have just been a few years older. Then the two of you would have been in the same year. You would have graduated at the same time, maybe even gone to the same college. Maybe he'd want to experiment with you. That would really get you going. Thinking about his big beefy hands on your body, his meaty thighs...his fat cock. The more time that had passed since he graduated the less you would think about him as your friend, but as a member of your spank bank. You can't count the number of times you've jacked off to the thoughts of him fucking you. Sometimes, you'd be back in high school together and he'd turn to you and just start making out, others he would show up at your dorm out of nowhere and pin you down, mercilessly pounding you.

You awake to find yourself lying in bed.... except something was off. You turn over in bed to look at you're clock only to find is it not only missing, but you are in a completely different room. You sit up, but feel heavier, bulkier. You look down at two meaty hands with blurred vision. what's going on, I've never needed glasses before. You get up, to see you're wearing different pajamas. A white wifebeater and pair of white briefs. You see a floor-length mirror and walk over only to be shocked at your reflection.

"No..." you say out loud, in shock. This can't be happening, is this a dream? You pull up the shirt, revealing the abs underneath. Damn, you had somehow ended up in Tony's body.

He's been working out since high school. Fuck. You aren't exactly sure what's happening, but Damn you were enjoying it so far.

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)