More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by redstone redstone

Who do you wanna play?

Tom

Steve is snoring gently in his sleep. Laying there with a satisfied smile on his face he will surely have a good night's rest. Me not so much. I just couldn’t cum while fucking him and now I lay here with my throbbing hard-on unable to sleep. I could jerk myself but the motion would rock the bed and possibly wake Steve. I don’t want that. It is hot, I can’t lay here anymore. I have to get out.

I stand up in my white boxerbriefs and sneakersocks and quietly move out into the hallway. Ah good, a breath of fresh air. It is nice and cool and it doesn’t smell of sweat and cum which I didn’t even notice before moving out here. I decide to get myself a drink so I quietly move down to the kitchen. As I approach it I see light in there. Mr Robertson is sitting at the table in a brown comfy bathrobe and slippers sipping on a beer. I walk in and get myself noticed.

He looks up smiling warmly: “Tom, hi! Up so late?”

“Yeah! Couldn’t sleep. I just wanted to have a drink if that’s ok?”, I point to the sink.

“Sure go ahead! I can’t sleep either.” he takes another sip of his beer.

“Why is that?” I ask while I fill myself a glass of water.

Mr Robertson lets out a deep sigh. “Well you know how it is. Late at night, you think about things, life, relationships, all kinds of weird things...”

The last bit had a strange ring to it. I stand around in front of him sipping my drink, not knowing how to reply to that. Thankfully my hard-on has subsided due to the diversion and now it is only a little buldge filling my boxerbriefs nicely as if my penis is actually bigger than it really is otherwise. Mr. Robertson seems to struggle to come up with something to say as well it seems as I watch his watery blue eyes flicker over his beer can in the dim kitchen light.

Finally he opens his mouth again: “So you like to dress up as a girl?” he asks softly.

I feel a blush starting to rise to my face. I clean my throat: “I...that is what Steve has told you, I asume...”, my voice a little higher than usual. Steve was so ashamed to come out to his father that he couldn't bare telling the whole truth so he said he was the dominant part of our relationship when in reality he is not in the slightest. He tought that way his father would easier swallow the news of him being gay and since then the topic never came up. In our room I never got to play the bottom part but in front of his dad we at least pretended it.

Again a brief pause from Mr Robertson. “No. actually that is not what he said. He, he just said you would like to be a girl, if I remember correctly.” He looks up to me questioningly which causes my blush to fully emerge. I can feel my cheeks glowing.

“Well, yes. That is correct.” I say holding his stare.

“That’s fine. I am totally fine with that”, he adds reassuringly as he sees me blushing. “I was just wondering, since I never actually see you wearing anything girly around here.”

'Oh my god!', I think to myself, maybe he suspects that Steve is telling a lie, maybe he knows, maybe he has heard or watched us. The color leaves my face again but I try to remain calm. I don’t want to ruin this between Steve and me, I have to keep the story up.

“I don’t have any girl stuff!” I blurt out. “I still live with my parents and they don't know that I would like to. I am not ready to tell them.” I breath in. “But I would really like to dress up. It's just not so easy given my situation.” I add.

Mr Robertson nods sympathetically. “I see”, he mumbles taking another sip of his beer. “Well if you want to try it out here around our house feel free to do so. No need to worry here about anything.”

“Th...thanks Mr. Robertson. If....if I can get some girl clothes secretly I will do that in the future”, I smile and thoughts run through my head how I will tell Steve about this conversation and maybe he would upgrade our coverstory and I could really dress up when I stay over for the weekend. The possibilities make my little cock twitch again rubbing a bit against my white cotton briefs. I smile involuntarily at the thought as Mr Robertson who is watching me adds: “Actually I think my ex-wife left a bunch of her stuff here. She was petite, just like you, maybe you would like to try some of her stuff out?”

Do I take him up on his offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)