More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoringy ignoringy

What scene do you want to start?

Tom, a college boy

Tom woke up by his phone. The alarm tune was the song from his favorite porn movie "Fuck or be Fucked." Tom looked at his phone and found that he had some notifications. He opened the chat app.

Jessica @hornyjessica#1223:
hey stud don't you want a penis case that fits you?
[a photo of her vagina]

Emma the Raper @emmatheraper#3019:
which do you like play boy?
[a photo of her DDD breasts]

They must have been horny yesterday. Several selfies and a number of obscene chats were sent to him.

Marie was sleeping next to him. "There...a lot of cum and chocolate..." She was always very slow to wake up. So every time he stayed with her, he had to wake her up in the morning. "Get up, Marie!" He inserted his erect penis into Marie's vagina and sucked on her tits. And he made many strokes and cummed.

"Oh Tom... Good morning... It's the best wake up" Tom kissed Marie deeply. This is about as normal as it gets.

Tom said as he made breakfast for her. "Marie, Emma comes tonight and I want to clean my room. Can you help me?" "Okay, she's coming tonight" Emma is his girlfriend and she liked keep clean.

Marie is a whore, but in this world whores don't mean sex workers, whores are homeless men or women who stay in houses all over in exchange for sex. For them, it's a good thing that they can have sex and don't need to pay rent.

"And how many days are you here? Do you find your next room?" "Nope, but I'll just go to my boyfriend's room if not found" "You wanna go on to a doctoral program, don't you? You should start renting a room to study." She's a law student and knows a lot about civil law for prostitutes, (and she tries to get all she can out of sex one day).

"No, there are study rooms in college, and my body needs to have sex every day anyway" she had coffee while masturbating. "Give me your milk" Tom stuck his dick out in front of her. Marie stroked it with her hand. Tom cummed and sperm went into her cup of coffee. "Thank you" she drank coffee with man-milk.

"I gotta lecture in the morning, so I'll clean up in the afternoon." "OK. I should go to sex lecture. Come home until 3 PM"

Marie went out without makeup.

What would Tom do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)