More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moonblack moonblack

Where do you go first?

To your room...

You consider your options and decide to go to your room before going anywhere else. After the trip you don't look very presentable, so you want to rest a few minutes, change your clothes and put on some make-up if necessary before you start looking around. Plus, if your roommate is available you can ask her to show you around - with her acting as your guide you won't waste as much time and you are sure to not miss any important places.

As you are about to head to your dorm room you realize you can't remember which one is your dormitory.

"Do you need directions, miss?" Someone asks from behind you. Turning around you see one of the two guardswomen looking at you with a friendly smile.

"Um... yes." Your face turns red showing your embarrassment as you explain your problem. "I'm really sorry to trouble you. I thought I had memorized everything I needed, but I guess I was wrong."

"That's alright, don't worry about it, miss. Many new students have the same problem when they first arrive here. The pressure and worries that come along with the transfer to a new school can make you forget even the most simple of things. But you can always ask when you need any help. Allow me to show you the way."

"Thank you." You say and start walking next to her as she leads the way. You wonder why she's accompanying you when she could just give you the directions you need, but you don't want to sound ungrateful so you say nothing.

The guardswoman brings you to the main entrance of your dorm and turns to face you. "Well, here we are, miss. See you later. Bye." She says and goes back.

"Thank you!" You call after her before going inside the building that'll be your home from now on. As you take a look around and examine the interior several girls pass you as they go outside. All of them look you up and down, and a few even lick their lips in anticipation. You don't need to ask them to know what they are thinking of.

As you are wondering if you should bother with the elevator or if you should just climb the stairs to your floor you notice a group of four girls looking at you from a short distance. All of them are wearing the uniforms of Ederia and are quietly talking to each other. Finally they look at each other, nod, and then one of them - apparently the group's leader - calls to you. "Excuse me, miss! Can we have a word with you?"

Unsure what this is all about, but seeing no harm in listening to them, you go over to where the girls are.

"Hi! You're new here, right? What's you name?" Asks the same girl.

"Hi. My name is Jane Doe and yes, I'm a new student." You introduce yourself.

"Nice to meet you, Jane. My name is Jennifer, but everyone calls me Jen. This is Catherine," she points at the girl to her right "but we call her Kat. This" she turns to the girl on her left "is Florence, but everyone calls her Floe. And last, but not least, is Jessie, called Jess." She points to the last girl, further to her right, before turning her attention back to you. "You look like you have some free time on your hands so how about you join us and have some fun with us? I'm sure you'll enjoy it and we can show you around afterwards..." Jen smiles as she stares at your chest, leaving no doubt in your mind about the kind of "fun" the girls have in mind...

What is your answer?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)