More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmcidlv155102 jmcidlv155102

Where does Brittany go?

To work

Brittany walked to her car, and it unlocked itself for her, and not because she pressed the button on her key fob. She entered the car, and drove off, headed towards the gym she worked at as a personal trainer. While she drove, Brittany worked the pedals with her mind, and sometimes the steering wheel too, but only when nobody was around. When she pulled up to a stoplight, she always had at least one hand on the wheel, just to be safe. The radio was fair game though, and it changed the station with barely a thought from her mind.

Once she arrived at the gym, she was happy to see that she was the first one there. None of her clients had arrived yet. When she walked in the door, she was not happy to see the mess someone left. Gym equipment was strewn all around. Brittany tapped a finger on her chin, and then looked around, just to be sure. She confirmed that the gym was completely empty, so she started to work her magic, to make her cleanup job much, much easier. She raised both her hands, and aimed them towards the gym. As she did, all of the misplaced equipment rose into the air, and began to move toward their correct location. At one point, Brittany realized that she held over a thousand pounds worth of weight in the air with just the power of her mind. This brought a small smile to her face as she watched the remaining equipment find its place. The gym looked nice and orderly again. Just in time too, as she heard one of her clients approaching the door.

Later in the day, after Brittany had finished with her last client, she started to close up the gym, and make her way back home. Before she left though, she decided to make a stop at a local bar on the way, to have a drink or two and see if there were any cute guys there. She grabbed her bag telekinetically, safe to use her powers again now that she was alone, and went into the gym's bathroom. Brittany pulled the vans and uggs out of the bag with her mind, and set them on the floor. She stepped out of the black converse, and into the slip on vans. Now wielding the power of creation, Brittany made a pair of jeans and a cute top appear in her hands. She then slipped out of the platform vans, and back into the converse, so that she could change into the new outfit much quicker using telekinesis. Once she was finished changing, she mentally put the vans back in her bag, and picked the uggs up off of the floor with her hand. She carried the uggs as her bag made its way into her other hand.

Brittany locked the gym up, and drove off, using telekinesis to make her driving easier again. The mini ugg boots sat on the passenger seat next to her bag. Once she arrived at her favorite local bar, she reached for the uggs, and switched them out with the converse sneakers. Brittany wouldn't be able to use telekinesis much at all with so many people in the bar, and decided that having telepathy could be very useful when it came to picking up cute guys. She slipped on the uggs, cooing as the soft fur enveloped her feet, and made her way into the bar.

Taking a seat alone at the bar, Brittany ordered a glass of chardonnay and looked around the bar to see if there was any potential there tonight. Before she could do a full sweep, her drink came, and she drank it rather quickly before ordering another. Brittany focused her mind on a few of the cute guys she saw, to read their thoughts and learn about their situations. Brittany supposed she had been staring at one of these men for a little too long, because he took notice, and started walking over. As he made is way, Brittany heard him think naughty thoughts about her, which only brought a small smile to her face.

"Hey there cutie, looks like you could use a drink." The guy said to Brittany with a wink.

How does Brittany respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)