More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmcidlv155102 jmcidlv155102

How does Brittany respond?

She plays along, for now

"I think you're right. Why don't you get me something, and we can chat." Brittany winked back at the guy, and he went to the other end of the bar to order Brittany a drink. Brittany smiled and thought about the fun that she could have with a perv like him. Brittany pushed the thought out of her mind, deciding that it wasn't worth it, until she heard the guy think about pulling a certain tablet out of his pocket to slip in her drink. She then watched him more closely as the drinks were delivered, and she saw him casually slip something in her drink. Brittany looked around to see if anyone else noticed it, but if they did, they didn't seem to care. If she were a normal girl, she would have left immediately, but she knew that this prick needed to be taught a lesson, and Brittany had a closet full of shoes that could help her do it.

"Here you go sweetheart." The guy said, as he set a drink down in front of Brittany, switching his gaze between her and the drink.

"Actually, I'm not really that thirsty anymore, for the drinks here that is. I would much prefer if we took this somewhere more private. How about my place? What do you say?" Brittany said, as she both watched the guy's reaction, and read his mind.

"That sounds great babe, I was getting tired of this place anyways." The guy said, and even though he kept his composure on the outside, his mind said differently. Brittany saw that he was surprised he didn't have to her to get her into bed, elated actually, because it was less trouble for him. Brittany would show him trouble though.

She just gave him a slight smile. "Follow me, I don't live too far from here. I'm Brittany by the way."

"Chet."

"Well Chet, I hope you're ready for a fun night." Brittany said, as she winked at him, getting up from her seat to leave the bar.

The two drove to Brittany's apartment in her car. Brittany knew that she could use her magical shoes to teach Chet a lesson, since all of her roommates were still out, and would not be back until later. When they arrived, Brittany unlocked the door, and Chet immediately made himself at home on the couch.

"I'm home, anyone here?" Brittany said to the empty apartment, making sure that she and Chet were the only ones inside. Receiving no answer, Brittany smiled, and told Chet that she would be right back. Brittany went into her room, and dropped her bag on her bed. She pulled the telekinesis converse out of the bag, and held them in one hand. Then she went to her closet, and pulled out her pair of red velvet platform slip on sneakers. These sneakers gave Brittany the power to transform things at will. With both pairs of sneakers in her hands, she walked back out to the living room, setting the sneakers down off to the side, and sat down on the couch next to Chet.

Once Brittany was back on the couch, Chet lunged over to her, and started to kiss her. She faked enjoyment for a second, until Chet began to move down her body. Chet's plan was to start at Brittany's tits, then move to her crotch, but he felt the urge to move past the crotch, and down Brittany's legs. Pretty soon, Chet was planting kisses on Brittany's ugg boots. "I didn't realize that's what you liked Chet. You're just a little foot perv aren't you?" Chet couldn't help it. Some unseen was urging him to kiss Brittany's uggs over and over again. Chet was very confused as to what was happening, but wasn't able to get any words out of his mouth, as it was busy kissing the uggs in front of him. Brittany knew just what was happening though. She feigned her surprise to Chet's actions, but really, she was the one making them happen. Using the mind control ability given to her by the ugg boots she wore, she was forcing Chet to kiss those same ugg boots.

After a few minutes, Brittany released her hold on Chet's mind. "What the hell happened? I couldn't help myself! I felt like I just had to kiss your boots, for some odd reason." Chet said with a look of utter confusion on his face.

"There's no need to make excuses Chet. If you wanted to be closer to my feet, all you had to do was say so!"

"That's the last thing I wa-" Chet wasn't able to get another syllable out of his mouth, as Brittany held a finger up to her lips, silencing him.

"You don't have to hide it Chet. Show my feet some love!" Brittany said, as she extended one of her boot clad feet towards Chet's face, touching the boot's sole to his cheek. Chet looked as if he tried to resist, but not for long as he finally began to kiss up and down the soles of the ugg boot in front of him. Chet eventually took the boot off of Brittany's foot, and proceeded to give her bare foot the same treatment for the next few minutes. "Wow Chet, I think you've done this many times before!" Brittany said, as she laughed at him, and then released him from her control again.

"What the hell is going on here?! Are you the one making me do this? Are you, bitch?!" Chet said, pissed off but also quite a bit scared.

"Oh Chet, what a poor choice of words. The answer to your question is yes, and don't you think that you should have been a little nicer to me? I can make you do whatever I want, and you choose to call me that. Trying to slip something in my drink at the bar was bad enough, and for that I will make you pay. And since you decided to resort to name calling, I think I'll have to get creative with my punishment.

"Oh fuck you! You don't scare me! I'm getting the hell out of here." Chet dropped the ugg boot in his hand, stood up, and started for the door. He was only able to take one step before he stopped. Brittany had taken control of his mind again, but now that she was only wearing one of the telepathy uggs, she had to really focus on Chet to make him do what she wanted.

"Turn around and keep your mouth shut." Brittany commanded, and Chet turned around. "Get back on your knees, and crawl to my feet. Then place my ugg boot back on my foot." Brittany watched Chet lower himself to a crawling position on the ground. After he moved back to his place at her feet, he picked up the stray ugg boot, and put it back on Brittany's bare foot. Now with effortless command over Chet again, Brittany decided to continue with her plan to punish him. Brittany pointed to where she placed both pairs of her sneakers earlier and said, "Be a dear, Chet. Crawl over there and get me..."

Which shoes does Brittany want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)