More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Courtney Courtney

Where do you go next?

To the map tower

You start walking to the map tower when a red monster attacks you. You swing your sword with both hands and manage to cut its face it collapse and turns into a puff of smoke you reach the tower and you touch the tablet to the pedistole and a tower shoots up you look over and see the old man “do you see that shrine over there”

“Yes”

The old man says “go there and get the treasure and I’ll give you my glider”

He flies away and you shout “how do I get down” after a while you notice you can climb down you walk to the shrine then another red thing starts chasing you you run away then you trip and fall into water you look up and see the old man kill the red thing and he says “it’s a Bokobolin you should use your sword to fight them I won’t always be there to save you”

You stand up In a soaking wet dress and underwear the old man says “you beter leave your clothes out in the sun to dry while you get the treasure”

Then the old man leaves you look around and see no one near you so you Strip naked and leave your clothes out to dry naked you grab your sword and head into the shrine you go through the shrine and get a magent on your shika slate to move metal at the end you see a dead guy not know he’s dead you drop your sword and shika slate to cover your body you eventually pick them up and touch the dead monk a purple gunk shoots out from his cock onto your boobs and disolves into your skin you leave the shrine.

What do you find when you leave the shrine

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)