More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ingsoc Ingsoc

Where will she go?

To the Passiflora

Not fancying her chance to find a lucrative contract in this time of the year Ciri decided to make her way to the Passiflora for some well deserved relaxation and rest.

The first thing that she do when she arrived there was to choose one of the Passiflora luxurious baths, it's been weeks since she had a proper chance to bathe, she intends to spend it well and for the next hour or so scrubbed all the filth from her body and hair and simply relaxed as she enjoyed laying in the warmth of the bath.

The reason she was allowed a free use of the Passiflora facilities is that she worked there from time to time, she still was a witcheress but knew that work in the trade could be extremely rare at times, so she worked on a freelance basis in the oldest profession in the world, she certainly had the body to attract clientele, plus she did enjoy sex and the Passiflora has a reputation for being a safe place for prostitutes to work at. Her agreement with the madame was that she will get a 20% cut from every client of Ciri in exchange for the right to sell her body in the Passiflora, plus provide her shelter and arm meals.

Ciri exited the bath and dry herself, she decided to keep her free and let in fall on her shoulders rather than tie it in a bun, intending to draw clientele she decided for minimal clothing, in fact none at all bar a short skirt which barely conceal her cunt and ass, with nothing beneath it in case she wanted for give a prospective costumer a look at her pussy and ass.

Ciri stared at her bare chest, she didn't have the biggest pair of tits, but they did look firm and youthful and exiting the warm bath to the cold made her nipples erect. She was now ready to go out and do some whoring.

She just needed to decide where would she go, would she try to find the madame to check if she had any special work for her or would she go to the lobby and try to find some work on her own?

Where did Ciri goes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)