More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wokka wokka

What does Jason do with the device? And how is it broken?

To the Park - A Bigger Test, Crummy Targeting (Group Changes)

Jason headed back out of his apartment and towards a nearby park. He felt like he could do with a little more walking, and a little burst of adrenaline from his recent find made him anxious to get outside. But there was no way this thing was real. It was probably a costume piece or movie prop... Right?

Still... the thought of being able to just imagine a change and make it a reality nagged at the back of his mind. Things hadn't been going great for him socially as of late, especially in the romantic arena. Something like this would make it way easier to find a girlfriend. So, he found himself strolling the path, scanning for targets.

Pickings were slim, though - the sun was getting low and most of the park had already cleared out. He took stock as he sat on a park bench. On another bench just down the path sat a middle aged man, focused intently on a crossword puzzle in his daily newspaper. At the other end of the same bench a young man, roughly college aged, was similarly fixated on some handheld game console. Just behind the bench a young couple lounged on a blanket in the grass, apparently in the last stages of a romantic picnic. The girl was pretty enough, but none of them were an ideal target. The instructions said bigger changes take longer, so he wanted someone close to what he had in mind...

And that's when he saw her, running up the path. Clad in a tight, teal jogging outfit - an absolute bombshell. Long legs, curvy hips, smooth, tanned skin. Even in the spandex sports bra, her hefty tits bounced in sync with her blonde ponytail. She was perfect! He wouldn't want to change anything about her body. He was so enthralled at the sight that he watched her run past without even trying the device! Jason silently cursed his stupidity; but then he saw her turn onto another path that wrapped around the back of the park and began to circle back to where he was. She was running laps!

OK Jason, he thought to himself, you've got a second to think this through. Get it right! She was perfect. He could just imagine her as his girlfriend. That would be easy enough. But if this thing really could change all of reality... why not go a little bigger? Any fantasy could be his. Besides, it was just for a laugh anyway. None of this was real.

The girl jogging looked a little bit like a girl in a porn video he'd watched earlier. So he imagined the jogger in the same outfit - short pink pleated skirt, thigh-high white stockings with pink bows on top. A flimsy blouse tied up in the middle, barely containing her tits. 6-inch heels, pigtails, the ideal fantasy of a sexy schoolgirl. She would act like a ditzy, spoiled, prissy brat to everyone but him. To him she'd be perfectly obedient and obsessed with his body (and his dick), like a hopeless crush. Oh, and she'd only answer to the name Candi.

The image was so vivid in his mind, Jason could feel himself getting hard. Ok focus, focus! She's coming back around. She was coming back up the path, getting closer with each step, passing benches one by one. Discreetly, Jason raised the little scanner and waited for her to get a little closer and...

ZAP!

A cone-shaped beam of purple light emerged from the front of the device, briefly illuminating everything in its path in a strange lavender glow. It passed right over the jogging woman, as well as the two guys on the bench and the picnicking couple, though nobody seemed to notice. And in an instant the light dissipated. Nothing was different. The woman caught him staring and rolled her eyes, then picked up her pace. Jason sighed and gave a slight chuckle. Of course. Cool light show though. Did they really not see it?

He got up and started to stroll back toward his apartment, staring down at his shoes. Oh well, maybe he'd find something good on Netflix tonight. A minute later, he felt a slight breeze as someone jogged by him - the quick footsteps started to slow, then stop. He looked up to see the jogging girl staring at him with a very odd look on her face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your run," Jason said, hoping to get out of there and save himself some embarrassment. He didn't want her to think he was a perv.

"You didn't interrupt anything." She paused for a moment. "Um, I did notice you looking at me..."

"Oh I wasn't..."

"You weren't?" She interrupted eagerly. "It's, like, totally OK if you were. Where ya going?" She took a couple steps closer. Were her shorts a different color?

"I'm just heading home," he said.

"Really? How come? It's, like, really nice out," Jason noticed she'd started walking alongside him.

"Just a long day I guess. Gonna watch some Netflix and relax."

"OMG I looove Netflix. What do you like to watch?"

"Um... mostly Sci-Fi stuff," if Jason didn't know any better, he'd think this girl was hitting on him. Also her socks looked a lot longer and thinner than before...

"Oh, that stuff is kinda complicated. But we can still watch that if you want. They have some fun reality shows too - they wear some, like, *really* cute outfits."

"Wait, are you saying we'll watch stuff together?"

"Duh! Netflix and chill!! Doesn't it sound fun?! Unless... you don't want to..." She started to pout, and Jason noticed her pink lip gloss - and all the other makeup. There was no way she was wearing that much while out running. He thought about the doohickey in his back pocket. Was this really happening??

"No, I definitely, definitely do! I would be glad to take you home."

"Yayyy!" The girl clapped her hands and did a little hop, making her breasts nearly bounce out of her flimsy top. Jason's eyes bugged out, not only at the display of flesh, but at the fact that the top was exactly what he imagined her wearing. He was transfixed on her as they continued to walk. Her shoes gradually gaining more and more of a heel as the material changed from something synthetic to shiny black leather. Socks gradually becoming stockings with pink bows on top. Her shorts transforming into a pink pleated miniskirt.

They were just a block or two from his place when she started to hold his hand, swinging it back and forth as they walked.

"So... what's your name?" He asked her.

"Candi," she said, then giggled, "but you can call me anything you want."

Jason and the girl he'd just met made it to the entrance of his building. He looked her up and down one more time. Exactly what he'd imagined! This was going to be amazing.

"Well, here we are," he said.

Candi giggled, "Yay! We can't wait, this is going to be *so* fun!"

"We?" Jason heard a chorus of giggles from behind. Puzzled, he turned around to the strangest sight of his life. He immediately recognized the people from the park - the man and the college kid from the bench, the couple on the picnic. Except now they were wearing the exact same sexy schoolgirl outfit as the jogger, each smiling a big, ditzy grin.

How does Jason react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)