More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

What does he say or tell her?

To take the dress off

"Take that dress off Flis, we wouldn't want it getting messed up, it is too beautiful on you to risk that."

He looks straight into her eyes, holding her gaze, daring her to defy his orders. His words are so soft, gentle, she hardly seems shocked at them, in fact to her they seem so sensible that she automatically moves one hand to her shoulder, easing the thin strap down her arm. She repeats the procedure with the other shoulder, feeling instantly the front of the dress loosen away from her, only held in place by the figure hugging shape of the elegant expensive gown.

"Can you help?" she asks quietly as she turns her back to him, feeling his fingers already seeking out the well hidden zipper. She hears the sound of success, and moments later the top of the dress loosens more, slipping down slightly from her.

She turns back to him, feeling a slight flush in her face as she stands before him, her dress now clearly loose around her body. Deep at the back of her brain, she knows how bad her behaviour is, shocked at herself for such slutty behaviour, stripping out of her dress without even knowing his name. But that thought is so deep, so far from the forefront, that she hardly considers it.

Instead she stands there, and carefully eases the dress down, revealing her strapless bra to him, feeling shy as she wonders if he had already realised how that bra was half the reason for the full cleavage she had displayed in the dress, how it was pushing her young breasts up in a way she was so proud of.

She looks up at his face, trying to gauge his opinion, his smile back encouraging her to continue. The dress bunches around her hips as she eases it lower, so good on her as it outlined her shape so well. She runs fingers under it and wiggles, feeling it slip past those hips, over the small thong she has on beneath it, and then it is falling to her feet.

The long dress piles up around her legs on the grass, and she has to carefully lift one heeled foot out of it then the other, taking a step backwards to be completely free of it. And then there she is, standing within touching distance of him, in her matching bra and thong set, a set she had only brought that afternoon to wear with this dress and which she had no idea would be seen tonight by anyone other than herself, brought more to treat herself she had thought, but now it would seem it is also a treat for him.

She feels the warm evening air around her near naked body as she stands still, waiting for him to speak, to comment, to do something. It feels like ages, her mind racing as she waits, a mixture of shock at her behaviour, and excitement for the very same reason.

What does he do or say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)