More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eblmeg Eblmeg

From there, he heads straight to...

To see Tsunade to Show her the Scroll

Stepping into tsunade's office naruto calls out "hey baa-chan i found a new jutsu and since i believe it falls under medical ninjutsu i would like you to monitor it."

"How does it work"

"By using a small piece of a targets dna and wearing the mask that appears i can become anyone i chose to." naruto says explaining "i would like you to be the dna sample, i will make a mask of myself just in case you would like to wear one."

Both plucking a strand of their hair naruto collects them and makes the seal on the floor. placing their hair in the seal naruto and tsunade watch as two masks appear, grabbing the one that looks like tsunade with tsunade grabbing the naruto mask both put them on. feeling the mask merge with their face naruto watches in awe as tsunade's breast seem to shrink on her chest as they regrow on his chest. looking at each other again with naruto now sprouting tsunades face hair and tits and vise versa naruto wishes that his torso would finish up as the feeling of his new fun bags feel awkward on his male torso. as he thinks this his arms slim down and his waist and shoulders crash in turning his upper body into tsunade's. wanting the rest of his body to finish transforming, the jutsu complies as his dick inverts becoming a vagina as his now her thighs thicken and her feet become dainty. looking up from her new body naruto sees herself standing in front of her. swapping clothes with tsunade, naruto puts them on.

"Now 'baa-chan' what should we do now since i'm now you" tsunade asks

"We can try to pull off being the other and swap back at a later date when we get caught or bored." naruto says

"Lets do it" tsunade says with a large foxy smile on his face

"Get going brat i need to get some work done then if we are going to do this." naruto says

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)