More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

What do you tell her you want?

To make her sluttier

You begin, somewhat nervously at first, "Well, I'd love it if you started dressing sexier." Carrie looks up at you, "Like bedroom stuff? Wear sexier lingerie and costumes and stuff?" She asks as she strokes and licks your cock. "No, all the time. You're so hot, and I'd love to show you off more." She moans a little bit, and runs the tip of her tongue lightly over the opening of your urethra. "How much sexier?" She asks with a little moan, "A lot sexier, like a slut." With that she moans louder, "You want me to be slutty? How slutty?" She asks, her own excitement growing. "A lot sluttier." You say, more confidently, and continue, "No more pants, no leggings, no tights, not even shorts, only short skirts and dresses. And no more panties. In fact, I want you to throw all that stuff away." She looks up at you and asks, "Not even at work? I mean there's skirts I could wear, but without panties I'll be flashing a lot of people every day." You find yourself growing more certain, "Not even at work, my little slut." She groans, "Go on, tell me more, tell me how slutty you want me to be."

And so you do, "No more shoes that don't have at least a 4" heel on them. Your bikinis should all be as tiny as possible, just strings and little triangles. No skirt that goes more than an inch past your ass. Carrie begins sucking your cock, moaning on it, encouraging more. "And the skimpiest tops possible. My slut should always be displaying lots of cleavage, and that tight, toned tummy. You've got a great body, and I want you showing as much of it off as possible, all the time." She begins bobbing her head up and down on your cock excitedly. "And of course always wear heavy make up, like a stripper or porn star would wear it. I want my slut looking as absolutely fuckable as possible, all the time." She pulls her mouth of your cock to ask, "So you just want me looking slutty?" A mischievous look in her eye. "No, you're going to be as slutty as possible. My slut is too much for just one cock, she needs more, every day." Hearing that, she sucks harder on your cock, and slides a hand between her legs, fingering herself, "But, you only cum for me, and only when I order you to. Your orgasms are for me, I own them." With that she moans even louder on your cock. As you get more turned on by telling her these things, and with help from her very talented mouth, you find yourself losing your inhibitions.

"That's right, my little slut. Tease that pussy, I want you insatiable, all of your holes hungry for cock, all the time. I'm going to be very stingy about letting you have any orgasms at all. You'll have to earn them." You say to her, gripping her hair, guiding her mouth up and down on your dick. You can hear and feel her moaning as you use her mouth like a fleshlight. "From now on, you exist to serve cock, the more the better. And you'll fuck anybody I tell you to, anytime, anywhere, any way I want."

And with that, you explode into her mouth. After swallowing your cum, she looks at you, still fingering her pussy, panting out, "Was that good for you? Did your slut please your cock well?" You grin and answer, "Yes, but that doesn't mean you get to cum. Keep teasing that pussy for another hour, then we'll get started on making over your wardrobe." You say to her, a cruel grin on your face. In response, she whimpers, "Yes, I can't wait until I look like every bit the slut you want me to be!" And with that, you go and take a shower, hearing her moans as she teases herself. After her hour of teasing, you let her get cleaned up. When she steps out of the bathroom, not only is she still nude, she has her make up done as you'd asked. You weren't sure how serious she was about this, until she puts on a pair of 5" heels and leaves the bedroom to go to the kitchen, returning with a few trash bags. And watch, dumbfounded, as she begins filling them with everything that she's no longer allowed to wear anymore. Not only that, she does it with enthusiasm. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" You ask her, "Of course!" She replies, "I want to be the best slut I can be for you."

By the time she's done, there's not much clothing left, so you go online to do some shopping, selecting clothes that you want to see her in. Fortunately this sort of stuff is inexpensive, so you're able to get quite a variety of things. While you do, she puts on a skirt that's suitably short, the hem just barely covering her ass, along with a small bikini top that barely contains her tits. She looks surprisingly comfortable and happy in this outfit. You look her over and grin, she's never looked hotter than she does now. "And now," you tell her, wanting to see just how far she's willing to take this game. "We need to do something with these bags of clothes. Time for a little drive, I know where there's one of those clothing donation bins we can drop them off at." With that, the two of you load up your car and head off.

When you reach the donation bins, you have her get out by herself, and dump the bags into the bin. There's a small group of men nearby, talking to each other, and they immediately notice Carrie. You grin as they stare at your barely clothed girlfriend, watching as she puts the bags of her clothes into the bin. As you watch her, and the guys watching her, you make up your mind. You want to see just how serious she really is. So you step out of the car, and take her by the hand, grinning, and lead her over to the men. She squeezes your hand, and you look over at her, and it's clear she knows what you have in mind. But instead of nervousness or trepidation, you see only a lustful grin on her face.

When you reach the group of men, you introduce yourselves, and say to them, "You like how my girlfriend looks?" The men, unsure of what's happening, all nod. "Good." You continue, "Because I was wondering if you'd all like to fuck her. Any hole you want." With that, you turn to Carrie, expecting her to try backing out, instead you see her removing her top and handing it to you, followed by her skirt. She then steps into the middle of the group of men and kneels down, naked in the parking lot, and unzips one of the men's pants, pulling his cock out and taking it into her mouth. You stand there, dumbfounded. She's really going through with it. Naked in a parking lot, with a total stranger's cock in her mouth, moaning excitedly as she slides a hand between her legs. She really is becoming the slut of your dreams.

Just how far does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)