More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

What dimension or timeline did Captain Ginyu end up in?

To love Ru Darkness

After seeing was on earth, Captain Ginyu is to survive in a small forest where he appeared, having to adapt to survive in the body he was trapped in until he could get some new body.

However

Despite the fact that it was in the body of an insignificant frog, surprisingly this one could still speak normally, however. When he reached the closest city to his location, he noticed several things, such as the fact that he could not see any indication that it was the same planet as that of the Earthlings in Namek, since during their 3 confrontations, Ginyu He obtained the strange ability to sense the presence of other living beings and from what he saw, no human had any level of high power. However, he came to feel the presences of beings that did not belong to this planet.

So for a time he left the forest where he was hiding to investigate the source of power of the strange beings who came to his attention.

And great was his surprise to see that the source or rather, the rare and high power sources were actually aliens with human appearances or well, almost entirely.

The first one I investigate, was a girl named Lala Deviluke, the first daughter of King Deviluke, she was the daughter of a King who was known to be a powerful and feared being in the entire universe. Which really impressed and confused Captain Ginyu, since during the entire time he was in Frieza's service, he never heard of any feared King in the universe apart from Lord Frieza and his father.

Then she discovered that she had two younger sisters who lived with her.

The first sister was Momo Deviluke, the second eldest daughter of King Deviluke, the girl had come to earth in order to stay for a long time with her older sister and thus escape from her strict father.

The second sister was a girl named Nana Deviluke, the youngest daughter of King Deviluke and who, like her sister, had escaped from her father to be with her older sister.

Another girl who really came to his attention was a red-eyed blonde girl named Konyiki no Yami, or better known as Darkness, as that girl was well known in the universe to one of the most dangerous assassins in the entire entire universe. and that he had come to earth on a order, but in the end he decided to stay on earth to see what planet earth had to offer.

However

Because of her, two girls had come because of her and her presence on earth.

The first of them was a girl named Mea, who was so to speak of the same species as Konyiki no Yami and had returned to fulfill orders and gain the trust of the princesses and their friends.

And the other was, she was what seemed to be a "girl" who always harassed a human named Yuki Rito, but in reality it was seen that she had other intentions with Konyiki no Yami just like the previous one.

These girls had come to attract Captain Ginyu's attention enormously alongside another group of girls he had found in what seemed like a place where Earthlings studied other things more.

However, Ginyu had seen these girls as candidates to do their body-changing technique, but due to the experience that he lived in Namek, Ginyu would no longer make that decision lightly, so even if he hated it, they had to investigate what Girls well enough to see their abilities and weaknesses, so he spent an entire year studying each girl in detail.

Even after a year, when he already had everything he needed, Ginyu was standing on top of a rock in the forest where he had been hiding for all that year. Until finally, I manage to decide who will change bodies.

For whom is Ginyu decided?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)