More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

For whom is Ginyu decided?

Nemesis

Captain Ginyu had decided on the girl with the appearance of a girl, although in reality she was not, since during the time she was investigating, she saw that she had the ability to modify and transform her body into whatever she wants and whoever she wants, for what would be killing two birds with one stone, as humans would say.

So having that idea in her mind, Ginyu went in the direction of the city in order to find the aforementioned, although she had her doubts since during all her research, she knew that she did not used to stay in one place for a long time .

So the chances were very low, as the hours passed to the point that the sun had already gone down. So frustrated, he stopped on a sidewalk with importance to see that his plan was not going as desired, so he was about to give up, when suddenly he heard the footsteps of someone walking not far from where he was. To this he is confused, to look towards the source of these steps, only to realize with the great surprise of the source of these steps, it was nobody but Nemesis, the girl he was looking for.

So when I saw her, I did not waste time following her quickly, the assistance that followed for a while, while what she lost was a walk through the streets, until after a while, she turned a corner to enter what than apparently an alley. Ginyu upon seeing that, quickly wasted no time and followed the girl into the alley, to later see how the aforementioned stood with her arms crossed back while thinking or reflecting on something.

To which Ginyu when seeing that, knew that this was his opportunity and that he should not miss it, so without wasting time, this began to slowly approach the nemesis' backs, being very careful not to make as little noise as possible, and then slowly began to pass under the Yukata she was wearing, being able to see on the way under the piece of cloth, a somewhat transparent black garment. Thing that really confused Captain Ginyu, but he decided not to waste time continuing his plan, to later put himself in front of the feet of the girl, who had not yet noticed his presence at all.

And to see that the girl really was completely off guard, she smiled sinisterly and then without thinking twice, this scream;

CHANGE!!!

The frog exclaimed underneath Nemesis's feet, causing the aforementioned to suddenly open his eyes when hearing such a voice come out of nowhere, but before he could even react or even say anything, the body of nemesis froze from blow and before I could understand what was even happening. From the frog's mouth a yellow light shot out of its mouth and entered the mouth of Nemesis, causing the pupils of the eyes of the Frog and of nemesis, to dilate to the point of being a paltry point in the eyes, for later, the silhouette of a man with horns on his head and purple skin would appear behind the frog and also the silhouette of Nemesis would appear behind his own body, for later the release of both would get to get into the lights connected to their mouths, for after that it would be seen how both silhouettes were heading in the opposite direction of themselves, for then a great light will illuminate the entire alley in which they were, for after a few seconds, it would be seen that nemesis and the frog were in their same immobile places without moving a single muscle. Until suddenly, the body of nemesis began to look at me slowly while its head was down, but then it began to lift it slowly, and then its eyes open, they see a sign of confusion, but that look of confusion would become a sinister one at that below her, the frog was still in the same position.

Seeing that, Nemesis put on a sinister smile and started looking at herself as if she didn't know herself.

Haha ... hahahahaha

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA !!!

He was laughing like crazy nemesis while looking at himself in a sick, or rather, way. Ginyu who now inhabited the body of nemesis and laughed like crazy to see that his plan came out perfectly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)