More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What does she do with her power first?

To learn what she wants, right now....

Faith decided to stay in the current time, but decided to change the world and people around her to make her life better. First off, she wanted to know what she wanted. Which she used her glove to to find out by digging into her mind and her history. Which she was learning she wanted a safe happy home and family, respect, some other things, and apparently Buffy and Xander in edible underwear.

The last was the fact was interesting to her, as she realized, 'I'm Bi now and have always been. With hot lesbian desires with Buffy, even in the middle of a fight. But I also want a man once and a while, and of all the men I know, the best is Xander...or Giles. I don't know if I want to make Giles younger when I can use Xander. Plus there is experience and the fact that Anya had said that he was like a viking in the sack. Likely because she trained him up during her time with him. Given the gems, even if he's not, I can fix that. For him and Buffy.'

She knew what she wanted and so began to focus using the gems, reconstructing existence to fit what she was looking for. As it did she found herself in the living room of a home, on the large side it had a mixture of tastes and styles. She recognized her own touches, what looked like Buffy's style and the mayhem which was Xander's tastes. There was a massive entertainment centre, a number of soft and comfortable couches as well as chairs, and tables. She could see a dining room and the front hall as well as stairs leading up to a second floor. It was all something like a dream she had when she was a kid, mixed with the Summers home in Sunnydale.

It was then she heard...

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)