More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

What's next?

To get smarter

(Originally written by unknown)

"...drink this formula."Blaineley pulls out a beaker with a purple liquid inside. Lindsay licked her lips and grabbed the beaker. She chugged it down faster than Owen. "Yummy. Now what's my challenge?" she asked. Suddenly, Lindsay dropped the vial and placed her hands to her head as she got the worst headache of all time. Her head throbbed as it started to glow and expand. Her cranium started to inflate like a balloon and her mind inproved. She gasped as everything became earer now and the painfully obvious questions she had seemed obvious. The other were disturbed seeing her head bloating up like a beachball.

"Oww my, I can't believe I was such a imbecile. I can't believe how foolish I used to be." Lindsay commented. "Was I rely so stupid that I couldn't even remember your names?"

All the girls responded with a unanimous "YES!" While Blaineley approached her with some flash cards. "Yeah whatever, now on to the challenge portion. Time to put that new noggin of yours to the test." The former bimbo scoffed and said, "I don't have time for such meaningless tasks, I need to learn more. I've acquired a taste for knowledge and I want more." She ended up gripping her head again and she felt her mind growing again, growing beach ball sized in seconds.

Does it keep going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)