More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

To cuckold him.

“Do you remember Craig?” he asked.

I pulled my head back and looked up at him, “The jerk supervisor at work who keeps giving you a hard time?” I checked.

He nodded as I went back to his cock. I love sucking cock, the feeling of control over my partner's pleasure, knowing that I can make them cum, give them an hour of fun, or stop and frustrate them, made me hot. “What if I asked you to fuck him?” he asked me.

I pulled back again; this time, I wrapped his cock in my tits so we could talk. “I thought you hated that guy?” he nodded and moaned as I started masturbating him with my breasts. “Is this like buying him off? He gets to fuck me; he stops harassing you?” I asked.

He moaned and shuddered, “No,” he hesitated, “I’ve been watching cuckold porn lately and want to try it.”

I smiled at him, “Normally, you are so dom, but you want me to try cuckolding you?” He nodded, “You mean you want me to fuck someone else, rub your face in it, humiliate you?” He groaned and shuddered. “Oh wow, and what if I like it? Is it just going to be a one-off?” He shook again, panting; I knew him well enough to know that he was trying to hold off his orgasm. “What if I didn’t want to stop? What if I wanted to take him out the back at the company Christmas party and let him fuck me?”

He shuddered again, and I reached out my tongue to lick his cock head. “What if he wanted to dominate me? Let his team at work know and let them use me?” That was it; he groaned and came, spewing his load over my face and tits. I squealed but didn’t stop my teasing, “What if he wants to give me away as a reward for the best performing staff member?” His hands gripped the couch as his shuddering orgasm continued. “What if he told me to get you to eat me clean? Or deny you?”

He made a , gurgling noise as his cock continued to throb. I had never seen him cum so much or so hard; it sprayed up over his chest and into his face.

I giggled and leant up to lick his face, but before I got there, he ducked his tongue out and licked his cum from his lips. “Oh wow,” I moaned.

He shrugged, “Well, I should get used to the taste of cum, shouldn’t I?”

I rolled away from him and lay back on the couch, “Lick my lover’s cum from my tits, and eat me to orgasm. Do a good job 'cause I forgot to get him to wear a condom,” I ordered, pushing the limits. As Mark rolled over, his cock started to spurt again, spraying over my stomach. “Oh God, you like the idea of your bully cumming in my bare cunt do you?”

He dove into my tits as he moaned agreement, licking my cleavage free of his cum, slurping it up. I sighed and shuddered, close to orgasm myself. We had done some kinky shit in the past but asking me to cuckold him, humiliate him, control him. God, this was such a turn-on.

“So,” I moaned as he sucked on one of my pierced nipples, cleaning the hoop of his cum, “we should talk terms, limits.”

He stopped and looked up at me from between my cleavage, “No,” he said adamantly, “I want you to cuckold me. You are in control.”

As he kissed and licked his way towards my cunt I moaned, “So, if I didn’t want to tell you what was going on? If I wanted to tease you and leave you guessing?” I asked.

He moaned, and I felt him humping the air, and I giggled, “If I wanted to tie you up in the wardrobe, so you have to watch me service Craig and his whole team?”

“Yes,” he whispered into my soft red bush.

“What if I wanted to get you a cage? Lock your cock up? Or start sharing myself more widely?” I asked. “You know Malcolm next door is interested in me?”

He paused and looked up at me again, his tongue half hanging from his mouth as he prepared to lick my wet slit. “Really?”

I shrugged, “If you want me to cuckold you, do you really want me to answer that?”

She shook his head but didn’t speak as he dove into my cunt. I creamed myself immediately; I couldn’t remember a time I was so turned on. I moaned as he licked me and grabbed his head, “God, I thought all those cuckold porn and stories were about wives and fiancés.”

Mark looked up at me again, a big smile crossing his face. He reached up to a small decorative chest we had in the living room and pulled out a smaller box.

I immediately sat up. “Kimmie,” he began, “no one is more perfect for me. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?” he asked as he opened the box. Inside was a white gold engagement ring encrusted with diamonds. There was no way, on our salary, he could afford it. Before I could say anything, he answered my unspoken question. “It was my mother’s before she died.”

“You want me to be your wife?” I asked, and he nodded. “And you are proposing with your mother’s engagement ring after I agreed to cuckold you?” he nodded again.

How did I respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)