More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twisted_Fellow Twisted_Fellow

Are you ready to begin?

To anyone who desires to be an author here

I've had a few people want to be authors for a couple of my stories. So, instead of being messaged about it or obfuscated by others. I rather write a simple chapter about my very minimal guidelines.

  1. Follow the website rules.

  2. Be considerate to your readers and mine. (Seriously, don't publish a "placeholder" chapter or partly finished chapter. It's just plain rude. This will not be enforced unless I get a complaint.)

  3. Whatever you write is all on you. I do not plan to help in any way whatsoever, but you are welcome to talk to me if you want.

  4. Remember, this is under sci-fi not fantasy. Anything that is written before your current chapter is cannon for your story and should be considered important. So say you start from chapter 50, you'll need to remember everything before that point for your character. If you start from the very beginning that's 100% you.

  5. Anything done in any of the other paths will not be considered part of any other path from that point onward. This does not include side stories that are part of whatever branch they are apart of by the same author.

For any readers who are reading this and are simply curious about what this is about

I simply want to make it clear that this is a public story for anyone to write in. I would like to keep it that way. As always, I hope you continue to enjoy my writing. If anyone else starts writing, I hope you are able to enjoy their writing too. :3

Mreow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)