More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Noname appears! Noname appears!

There's places to be kid, pick one.

To a cafe, La Soleil to be specific.

Ah, Nekopara. I was first introduced to Nekopara by Lost Pause, who is amazingly funny to me. There's no clear plot, well not exactly much to go on much if you don't know a good portion of it. I'll be honest, there's nothing better that petting beautiful Nekos.

Vol. 1

Kashou Minaduki is an aspiring chef who moves away from home to open his own confection shop. While he is unpacking in his new shop, he discovers that two of his family's Nekos, Chocola and Vanilla, came along with him by hiding in cardboard boxes. After the two Nekos convince Kashou to let them stay and live with him, the three of them work together to run his shop, La Soleil. During the story, Kashou receives a couple of visits from his younger sister Shigure and the other four Nekos owned by their family.

Vol. 0

This prequel to Vol. 1 provides a look at a day in the life of Shigure and the six catgirls in the family home. With little to no involvement of the previous protagonist Kashou Minaduki.

Vol. 2

Shigure and the other four Nekos, Azuki, Cinnamon, Maple, and Coconut, begin working at La Soleil. This part focuses primarily on Azuki and Coconut and their sometimes contentious relationship as they struggle to find their place at the shop.

Vol. 3

The story of La Soleil continues. This part focuses primarily on Cinnamon and Maple and their strong relationship when Maple is trying to make a dream come true.

Extra

Taking place six months before Vol 1, this part focuses on the Minaduki household back when Chocola and Vanilla were kittens struggling to adapt to the family.

[Noname: I think I only got up to Volume 2, but I don't mind if you put spoilers on here.]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)