More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by J.J J.J

What's next?

To Serve and Protect

Detective Sarah O’Connor let out a moan of pleasure as she bounced up and down her Master’s wonderful cock.

People would say that the old Sarah was nothing like her new self, and she was so happy for her new life. It had all started with investigating the man who would become her Master. He was said to be moving women around to be sold to whatever pervert paid the most.

A lucky tip led her right to his base, where she saw from a safe distance the conditioning Master’s product went through to meet his standards. But instead of feeling empathy for the victims, she found herself jealous. She tried to work up anger towards Master, it merely was subsumed by the ecstasy she felt hearing her future Master order his newest products around to test them out.

Before the night was over, Sarah found herself approaching Master, begging to be made into one of his girls.

At first he had assumed it was some police trap. But he knew the best way to deal with that was to do as she wanted and make her his loyal . Ever since that day, Sarah had been his loyal pet at night, while spending her days taking care of any evidence that was left behind from his work. Not only that, but the source of her tip had also been turned into another product for him to sell.

Now they were approaching the six month anniversary of her enslavement, and she wanted to be used by Master as much as possible to celebrate. He controlled everything about her. Her diet, what she wore, even what color her hair and eyes were, due to hair dye and contacts.

Unfortunately for Sarah, that was when her fun was coming to an end.

The comfortable haze that filled her mind for so long began to recede, letting her conscious thoughts and feeling start to reassert themselves.

Instead of joy at obeying Master, she felt a sense of guilt.

Where once there was comfort in letting someone else tell her what to do, now she felt the pain of free will.

“No, no, no no no!” Sarah muttered as her mind cleared up. “M-master! Your brainwashing! It’s fading!”

Her master, her handsome and intelligent master just smirked at that as he kept pumping into her. “I can see. But I’m still not sure if you are worthy of the more permanent conditioning.”

Sarah pouted, part of her shocked she could show displeasure towards her master at all. It was unthinkable that a brainwashed could ever show anything but joy towards their owner!

She needed to go back to her proper place.

“What can this humble do to prove her worth?” She asked,, even as her master continued to fuck her.

“It’s quite simple really. You see just the other day, one of the girls who were going to be your sisters-in-bondage got cold feet before she could experience our little orientation. She ran off while I was busy setting up. I understand getting nervous, but wouldn’t it be so sad if the poor girl misses out on her purpose in life?”

Normally Sarah would never question a word from her master’s lips. But with her own brainwashing wearing off she knew he was sugar coating it. The girl had escaped before being brainwashed, so Master wanted her back. She would probably resist the entire way back.

Sarah should had no problem with that. The faster she captured the bitch, the sooner this feeling of guilt would go away.

“Of course Master. I can’t wait to meet my new sister.”

With that promise, her Master finally filled her pussy with his wonderful cum. The ecstasy Sarah felt returned some of the bliss of her Brainwashing to her while she moaned.

Pushing her off of him, Master smiled. “Alright , go get ready. If you get her back before the Brainwashing fully wears off, I’ll make it permanent. But if you take your time and come back with your free will returned fully, you’ll only get another temporary fix.”

Sarah wanted to lay down and just enjoy the bliss she felt, but she herself up. There was no time to waste. She began putting her uniform back on, so she could begin her search.

Her failures in the field had partially made it back to HQ, resulting in her losing her Detective experience. She was busted all the way down to beat cop. Which was fine with her. Master preferred the cop uniform rather than the regular clothing worn by detectives. Especially after he had ordered alterations to it. And that wasn't even counting the more parodies of her job that he liked to make her wear when he used her.

As she walked out of Master’s hideout, she was already thinking how she could find the girl.

She looked at the image Master had given her. She was definitely hot enough. But the city was big. There was no way she could search the entire city before her brainwashing ended.

But the regained free will meant she could make her own decisions as well. And she hadn’t become a detective on a fluke.

She picked up her police radio.

“Attention all units. Be on the look out for a woman, early to mid 20s. She is a person of interest in a recent case. Wether she is a perpetrator or witness is not known. So be prepared to both restrain her if she tries to run, or bringing her into protective custody if she cooperates. Physical description is as follows…”

AN: Edited second image to fix some body issues.

Hope you all enjoy. Thanks again to Bogglepomp for providing the images. I think I set this one up to have a clear way to continue it. I thought I would do so myself, but if anyone else wants to do it, feel free to try. You could even have one person do one where she makes it in time for the permanent brainwashing, and another where she has to stick to getting temporary fixes of brainwashing she has to work to earn.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)