More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

Well where to, sport?

To Meet the President

You're actually on a plane on your way to the White House to visit the President of the United States. President Carpenter has only been in office about a year now, a fairly young woman (you'd guess early thirties but it's well known that you don't ask age, especially where the President is concerned.) She's a tall and somewhat imposing woman, a solid 6'10", and very curvy with it, her long brown hair usually pulled back in whatever style is attractive and practical (best mix of both.)

So, how do you rate such an honor? Well, it started with a contest to write and record a musical tribute to the President. Your entry had been, in all honesty, a joke. Instead of the President's strength, power, grace, or whatever all the stately choral tributes were doing, you'd done a Cherry Poppin' Daddies style swing song of how President Carpenter was the sexiest president that ever was. You'd done it to give a laugh to the proceedings, but figured it wouldn't get even to the finals. The next you knew, you'd recieved a letter that not only had President Carpenter loved the song, you'd won the grand prize which was a week at the White House getting to know the President.

You're actually in a private jet now, accompanied by two others. The first is the Social Secretary, average height, voluptuous build, with red hair in ringlets and glasses. She's been nice enough, if a bit interigative.

The second is the head of the secret service, a tanned and muscular woman with raven black hair, about an inch over seven feet, and somewhat imposing. She hasn't given you any reason to fear her...yet, but you've done your best to make sure she has no reason to see you as a threat.

Unfortunately, your...organ is not so discreet. Being in such close proximity to two such tall and very attractive women has had the usual reaction and the front of your slacks is bulging like mad. Why'd they have to make these slacks so damn tight? There's no way to hide your own arousal and you're pretty sure the other two women have taken notice. You're pretty sure you've caught them both glancing a few times to your swelling crotch, although that could be just your imagination.

Do you reach the White House without incident? Does something happen en route?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)