More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is her long burning desire?

To Be Sold?

It had happened three months ago. It had just seemed like it would be a simple movie night. Doe was always choosing these silly old B-movies, that she enjoyed. You weren't that big a fan, but she had this puppy-like air of excitement to her that you couldn't resist getting swept up along in. If she wanted to watch a B-movie, you do it. For her.

This particular one was this old pirate movie. Some virgin captives had been taken by Barbary pirates and were in the midst of being sold in a public market while wearing only skimpy outfits.

The only thing odd was how Doe was behaving. She'd decided to wear nothing but a bra and panties while watching. And she was cuddling very very close the entire film. It was impossible to notice how shallow her breathe was becoming, or the little wiggles of excitement that her hips would sometimes buck with. Doe was really turned on right now. You almost considered ending the film early so you could plot her against the couch.

When it was over, she looked at you with big hungry eyes and revealed the truth.

"There's something I want to admit. I didn't just pick this movie on a lark."

"Back when I was 13, this was the movie that really turned me on to the idea of sex. I didn't even understand the desires I had until I saw it. To me, it's almost a part of who I am sexually."

You felt the soft pain of her nails digging into your leg for support.

"So if you want to conitnue with...well, you know what we have. I have one fantasy I want to explore. One fantasy I think I need to explore. It's that one."

"Naked on stage. Locked in chains. Being bidded on by men who'll do whatever they want with my body if they win. to be the possesion of the man who bids the highest?"

She sighed inwardly.

"Someday, I'm going to want you, need you, to sell me."

If you are enjoying this storyline so far and want to show it, please consider leaving this chapter a like!

How you going to react to that one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)