More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

Tiny problems

Walking past the threshold of his home, Erik felt a huge sense of relief knowing he was not going back to school for several months. The apartment was quiet. Erik continued to his room, noticing his mother was not there. He set his back down at the foot of his bed before collapsing on his bed sheets. He lay there staring at his ceiling for a few minutes, happy to have no immediate responsibilities for the first time in a while. About 15 minutes went by before he standing up and walking to the kitchen to get a snack.

Erik grabbed a few things from their pantry before approaching the fridge. He noticed a note on the freezer door. It read:

“I’m running some errands be back in a few hours” -Mom *left around 2:30

Just a typical comment that Laura would leave Erik when he got home from school. He proceeded to open the fridge and look for something to quench his thirst. Water, milk, juice, all the regular drinks he could have but nothing really stood out. Then in the back of the fridge he saw a strange bottle. It looked like a medicine bottle but it did not have a label. He pulled the odd container out and opened it. He wafted its scent towards him, identifying the smell as a type of kool-aid kind of drink. He took a sip...it tasted the same as a red kool-aid mixture.

Erik thought it was a regular drink, but put in a bottle he didn’t recognize. Thinking it was nothing weird he took the bottle to his room along with his other snacks. He sat down at his computer desk and started to watch videos as he ate his afternoon snack. Eventually he finished his meal including the brown bottle of red liquid. He felt of sense of “the -itis” start to kick in, and he decided to take a nap. Moving to his bed he lay down directly on top of his sheets, closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly

Several hours pass as Erik begins wake up. It’s 7:00pm as he pulls himself upright. His eye sight is a bit blurry but he feels well rested. Erik rubs his eyes and looks at the foot of his bed. Taking a moment for his to come out of a post nap delirium Erik goes to get up completely, muscle memory kicks in as he turns to stand up. But he cannot feel the edge of his bed. He continues to scoot himself closer to the edge, at this point he is far past what he would normally need to get up. Erik rubs his eyes again and looks around his room. The edge of his bed (to him) is still another 15ft from where his sitting. He starts to get anxious as he looks back to his pillows which are towering over him, nearly 2 stories tall.

Confused and concerned Erik shouts out to his mother for help, but his tiny voice does not travel very far. Trying to grasp and rationalize his situation, Erik concludes that he is maybe 2 inches tall. The only explaination he has for this would be the strange bottle of liquid that he drank earlier.

Erik gathers his thoughts and current place, and tries to think of something to do about it...

What’s he do about it.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)