More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Largetalons69 Largetalons69

Who Does Lauren Interview Days Later??

Tina Short

It wasn't but a few days after she put out fliers that dozens of applications flew onto her desk. The following Monday she held her first days of interviews, a few younger men some older women like her, and a lot of hot girls who were half her age. She began with a few questions like, "What are some of the qualities you would consider in yourself to be useful for this position?" Or "Do you have experience that could help you obtain the position?"

Most were the same, barely any experience in this line of work. One of the first she interviewed was a small girl who very much equalled her name.

"Your name is Tina Small?" Lauren asked. Leaning back in her chair, trying her best to actually read the application she currently held.

Tina was small, in fact, only coming to a noteworthy 4'11" with pale white skin and straightened brunette hair that Lauren could only imagine grasped in her hand, pulling hard on it while she fucked her from behind. The thought nearly overtook her before Tina could answer.

"Yes, that's me." She responded with an awkward chuckle rocking back and forth in her cushioned chair.

"And why is it that you'd like to work for me?"

"Well, I'm a good worker--at least that's what my boss tells me. I've jumped from a few jobs since high school, but I really want to settle down and find the right career. I saw your flier up by the mall and rushed as quickly as I could to fill one out. Didn't know how many people would've already applied."

Her previous job included working for the local library as a ward to the head librarian, Ms. Spratt. Lauren's eyed widened at the name, she knew Spratt well including the way she liked to dominate younger girls, she was a little bit below the age of 40 with dark chocolate skin and always wore a tight white business shirt and a long checkered skirt that came to her knees. Thinking it over, maybe this girl would already be trained, maybe she knows what it's like to be owned.

"Well, I'm certainly glad you applied. I see you work for Ms. Keisha Spratt? How would you describe your position there?"

Tina shifted in her chair, distracting herself by re-adjusting her skirt past the knees, her eyes looking every which way but towards Lauren. She'd have to teach her better. "I do work there currently, but I've only been employed there for a month."

"Why leave so early, I hear Ms. Spratt is good with her employees; pays them pretty well, but has a strict way of doing things."

"Yes, but..it's a little more complicated than that."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, giving me a clear picture of everything just gives me a better understanding of who you are and why I should hire you."

"Okay, I'll tell you. This past week I was working a middle shift that way I could still learn closing shifts. There was another girl that had been working there for a year, just a little younger than me, 19. She had been called back to Ms. Spratt's office. I didn't think any of it."

As she went in with her story Lauren left her sit and leaned on the front part of her desk, closing the distance between the two by 5 ft. Standing at 6'5" she easily towered over the girl whose feet had to tip toe in order to touch the ground from a seated position.

"A customer had a question that I didn't know the answer to, an Ms. Spratt doesn't like us bothering her on her lunch break, so I thought I'd go back and ask the other girl the question. Well when I went back there, I noticed the lights had been dimmed heavily, even still I saw quick movement coming from within. That's when I saw Ms. Spratt standing over the girl with an unbuttoned shirt and her skirt in the ground. Stacy was bent over in a wooden contraption and both were moaning heavily. Im not naive, I knew what was happening, I just couldn't believe how hard they were going at it. Stacy's...moans were muffled while Ms. Spratt kept mumbling to herself."

"I left as quietly as I could, but she must've heard me. She kept staring at me for the rest of the night. Never saying a word."

How Does Lauren React to the Story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)