More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unwanted-Empathy Unwanted-Empathy

Which Character?

Timothy Moore

This is a what if story that follows the tale of one Timothy Moore, starting at his last year of high school. Tested as a D-rank man, 18 year old Timothy is a loner at school. His shyness results from being the new kid in school, but also from being raised by his maternal grandmother. An old fashioned woman who believes men should be seen and not heard, and that men are only good for fucking, cooking, raising children, and more fucking.

The story takes place at the same high school of Kaylee Webb and Scott Hoffman. Our protagonist will unknowingly and unwittingly involve himself in the life of one Kaylee Webb. What happens when instead of being questioned about the way she was raised and her worldview? It is instead accepted and greatly encouraged. What happens if instead of having to make concessions or jump through hoops? Someone makes it simple and gives her everything she wants. What happens when a certain someone doesn't step up to the plate, and someone else does? This is a tale about lost and missed opportunities and what can happen when someone else seizes those opportunities.

This story contains: cuckold, , fem-dom, sph, male-dom, voyeur, exhibitionism, bisexuality, and other kinks and fetishes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)