More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

How does Cremia end up naked?

Times are hard.

Though a mysterious unidentified hero had stopped the moon falling down upon clock town and Termina, he had not been able to stop the falling economy of Termina town in the wake of the disaster. For many people in the final day had gone completely mad and spent far too much of their money, and at the same time the bank had somehow lent out over 9999 rupees to someone who hadnt invested anything in it and would not explain how this had happened, but needless to say that kind of sum of money disappearing had plunged the town into trouble as peoples savings were lost.

And though Cremia of Romani ranch had not lost all of her money, the significant downturn meant that her milk which was a luxury compared to standard milk was not exactly flying off store shelves or in the milk cafe in Clock town, and needless to say she was getting worried as she met with her friend Anju and her new husband Kafei at their new house, and while she was to dampen their honeymoon phase, her plunging sales of Chateau romani had her in the dumps as she explained the situation to Anju who looked at her with sympathy, but then smiled at her.

"Cremia, I've got an idea, but I'll need to organise it first, so I'll tell you about it later" her friend promised as Cremia was thrilled at that. "You do, thank you so much Anju. I really need to increase my milks sales or else I'll be in trouble, and while I could tolerate losing the farm, Romani's lost mom and dad and it would break her heart to lose our family home as well" Cremia gratefully thanked her friend and said her goodbye for the evening as she headed back home in her carriage, feeling a bit relieved before Anju came to her house a few days later to tell her to come to the inn the next morning and she'd explain it to her.

And so Cremia bathed and fell asleep with renewed hope that night that she could overturn the downturn in the economy for her and her little sister cuddling up to her, but what she did not know was at what cost.

Then the next morning she travelled in early to Anju's mothers inn and met with her friend who then grabbed her hand and dragged her to a familiar building that she looked at with surprise.

What building is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)