More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joshikawa joshikawa

What a strange dream.

Time to wake up.

You shoot awake in your bed, head pounding for a moment. What a strange dream. You sit up, letting your blankets fall off your chest and onto the bed. You rub your eyes and forehead in an attempt to wake up. You notice the tent that you've pitched further down the bed, and remembering vaguely that your dream included a beautiful woman, you can't say you're surprised at its presence. You make a mental note to take care of that after you get out of bed and wake up a bit.

You get out of bed, standing up in the bedroom of your apartment. Sunlight streams through your half-closed blinds. You throw on some pajama pants and a t-shirt and walk out the door to the living room , leaving the door open behind you. As you start a pot of coffee brewing, you think about your strange dream. Something about being able to influence sexual desires? Like you got a superpower to do that or something? Whatever it was, it was going to make a good thought to jerk off to later. You notice that your cock is still about half hard, just from the residual arousal of that dream. The woman in it must really have been something, to inspire this response.

You make a bowl of cereal and sit down to have some breakfast. As you're about to pour your milk, you hear a knock at the door. You can't remember inviting anyone over today, so you check that you're at least somewhat presentable and open the door. Your friend Amanda stands in the doorway, wearing pajamas and looking somewhat sleepy herself. She's the first to speak, after a moment's pause.

"'Sup. I'm out of breakfast food, mind if I come in and eat with you?"

Amanda is about five foot three, and thin. She used to be a dancer back in high school, but now at college she's devoted herself to her studies and gained a little shape. From the corner of your eyes, you notice the pajamas make her look particularly good. She's got dull red hair, (up in a ponytail right now,) and shining green eyes, with cute little perky breasts and a tight-looking ass. You notice these features of her often, thinking about how sweet it would be to get a look underneath those clothes. For now though, your eyes stay locked on hers.

"Sure," you say, stepping out of the way. "I've got a pot of coffee going, so help yourself." She steps inside, raising her hands above her head and yawning as she does so.

"Thanks," she says, through the yawn. As you close the door and follow her to the kitchen, you can't help but check out her ass in her pajama pants. _Damn, she looks good, _you think to yourself. You make another mental note to include that image when you're taking care of yourself later. She grabs a second bowl from the cabinet, and pours some cereal into it. She pours milk in both bowls, and offers you yours. You take it and sit on one of your bar stools to eat, as Amanda grabs a cup, fills it with coffee, and then brings the complete breakfast to the bar stool next to you.

"How are you this morning?" you ask, taking a bite of your cereal. Your eyes are having a hard time not straying to her body. What's with me this morning? you wonder silently. That dream really worked you up.

"Oh I'm fine," she says between bites. "I've got some paperwork I have to do today, but nothing major. Should be a relaxing day, for once. What about you?" She turns and looks at you with her piercing green eyes. A memory of a voice echoes through you: Request something sexual of any man or woman, and they will comply. Grant them pleasure or withhold it.

"I'm fine," you manage. You're caught up in this thought. Was that a dream after all? You can't decide anymore. "I've g-got a lot on my mind I guess." She takes another bite of her food, and you feel something stir within you. If that wasn't a dream, you have to try that power out.

"Huh." she says, setting her spoon down. "What's bothering you?" Her face grows concerned, and she shifts a little in her seat.

You swallow hard. You have to give it a shot, so... you decide to take a shot in the dark. But how should you phrase it? Her look of concern increases.

"Are you okay? You look pale. What's wrong?"

What should you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)