More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CathyuLu CathyuLu

What does she end up doing?

Time to get ready

Stacy was tempted to snap and then catch up on sleep, but with the excitement she had, there was no way she could go back to sleep now. She decided to get up, shower, and get ready for her day. She stepped out of her shorts and stripped off her shirt while walking to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped back waiting for the water to get hot. She looked herself over in the mirror.

Stacy stood at 5’8 and had long red hair. She was slimmer, but proud of her figure. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but she had an ass that was firm and round. Overall. Stacy looked her body and was proud of how she looked. Steam soon filled the shower, and she stepped in, thinking of all she could possibly do with her new found gifts. She could cheat and pass every class, she could walk into a bank and never have money issues again. The idea of not needing to work made her smile. Then a thought crossed her mind that she didn’t expect. She could have anyone she wanted.

Her legs grew a little weak thinking about it. Anyone she wanted could be hers, and they wouldn’t be any wiser. The idea excited her so much, that she quickly wrapped up her shower and started getting ready. Teeth brushed, deodorant on, and to go out she picked out a long sundress and flip flops, and chose nothing underneath. If she found someone she wanted it would just get in the way. Stacy went to her door, walked outside, and was ready to start her day.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)