More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What happens next?

Time to get cleaned up.

While it doesn't feel like a date with Clarissa, a hot shower and some clean clothes would feel really nice. Plus, you don't want her thinking you turned into a slob at college.

You strip down and grab a towel from your closet and when you do you hear something heavy hit the floor by your foot. You look down and see that it is a glass dildo; nothing to outlandish but definitely not yours, and you can't help but chuckle.

Without thinking about the implications, your mind leads you to wonder whether it belongs to your mother or your sister. There is a brief fleeting image of either of them, and then both of them using the 9 inch glass rod on themselves and then each other.

You mentally stifle the stirring under your towel and put the sex toy back in the stack of towels, but you're really not sure where it fell from.

With a little whistle, you head down the hallway to the shower. Your mind has moved back to Clarissa and wondering if she's changed much since College started. Those thoughts get the blood flowing to all the right places again, and as you head into the bathroom you are blindsided and knocked on your ass by somebody who came running up the stairs and accidentally plowed into you.

You are no longer covered by the towel, sitting on your ass in the middle of the hallway with thoughts of your date fresh on your mind...

Who bumped into you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)