More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

What happens when you awaken?

Time to get Ready for work (Female)

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Your alarm finally gets you awake. You go to the bathroom and take a shower then get out and look at the mirror. You are Sarah Gold a downtrodden 26 year old working as a barista in the local coffee shop. But as far as looks you have blond hair, blue eyes, c-cup breasts, a decent ass, and an overall healthy figure. As far as Sexuality although you have never fully explored it you have always felt more comfortable around women. You decide to eat breakfast before heading in to see what chaos work will bring.

It looks like when you get to work for your shift 2 of your coworkers are already there. There is the ever bitchy Tanya who always act like she has a stick up her ass and Kim who if not focused on could probably pass for a middle or high school student.

"Bout time you got here Sarah cant you see we are starting to get a little busy here" barked Tanya.

"Great to see you" said Kim as she was stocking more donuts for the case.

So you get on you uniform apron and get to work as you re nonstop busy from the start of your shift at 8am till about noon. At noon the place is pretty dead so you decide to test your new power with your coworkers.

"Do you guys wanna play would you rather as we tidy the store up"You ask.

"Sounds like fun"Kim said.

"Sure we are dead right now anyways"groaned Tanya.

"Okay I'll start would you rather eat a doughnut or drink a coffee Tanya" you say figuring you would start small.

"Obviously a doughnut cause the coffee sux here in my opinion unless its a special one" she says as she was going to the counter paying for a doughnut and starting to eat it.

"All right my turn Kim would you rather be rich but still work part time or would you rather not work but be a housewife"asked Tanya

"Hmm I guess I would rather be rich but work part time after all I value my independence to much"said Kim before asking " Would you rather have a sugar-Mommy or a Sugar-Daddy Sarah?"

"Hmm I would say a Sugar-Mommy cause men are too much trouble sometimes" I say.

"Amen Sister" Kim

" Preaching to the Choir"

"Okay Would you rather see me with bigger breasts and no one notices or bigger ass and no one notices Kim" I ask

"well I think you could use a bigger ass" answered Kim unaware my ass grew to a nice plumpness.

Before we could continue our game Rebecca Mint the Coffee shop owner came in with a sour mood asking me to see her in her office. Once in her office it was obvious by her attitude that she had not been getting any lately and was ready to chew someone or something out hmm that's an interesting idea.

"Sarah do you know why........." Rebecca started to bark before I through up my hand.

"Let me stop you there would you rather chew me out and I leave this job right now or eat me out then I ask you some questions and I stay" I dare cause I knew this was a gamble.

"Well I can't afford to lose a great employee so I will eat you out" Rebecca responded as she got out of he office chair kneeled before me helped me take my pants and panties down and went to town on me. She was actually rather good at this and with her hands grabbing my new juicy ass I might not last 10 minutes so I had to be quick.

"Would you rather I squirt every time I orgasm or you get mugged after leaving work tonight" Me

"squirt I guess"Rebecca said briefly before continuing her task.

"Would ahh.. you rather eat me every morning I work or blow 20 dudes after closing every time I work" me

"Eat mmm You" She answered

" Would you rather be addic......ted to my pussy juice or for me to pun.....ch you in the face every shift"me

"Addicted" she said then with ferocity she went for the gold and mad me gush into her open mouth as she gulped it down. I was seeing stars as she was sucking tany remaining pussy juice from me and I sat there wondering what else I could do with this power.


How will the rest of her shift go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)