More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

What a strange dream.

Time to Wake up - Shokugeki no Souma

You shot awake so fast that it almost caused a backlash, if you'd gone any further. You sat up, your started to fall off your chest onto the bed. You started to rub your eyes quite tiredly trying to wake yourself up, or anything you can really. You noticed that there's a tent underneath your sheets, and started to vaguely remember that beautiful woman that was in your dreams. It wasn't that much of a suprised, considering the dream you just had. You make a mental note to take care of that later, after you woke up andgot out of bed.

You get out of bed with a slight yawn, standing up in your dorm bedroom. The sunlight was streaming through your window curtains, you decided to open them fully to let some light in your room......yeah not the best idea doing that while staring at the window, you flinch away quickly from the harsh sunlight beating down on your cheeks. Afterwards you throw on blue pajamas, and a white t-shirt.

You walked out the door, to a small and narrow hallway it's not so small that you'll be able to bump into anyone, it's also wide enough to let a lot of people through the carpet was red, and the walls where all wooden. You walked out of your room leaving the door open you started walking to the kitchen once there you started to pour some orange juice. You wren't feeling that fancy at the moment, and plus it's a Saturday your allowed to be lazy.

As you started to make your cereal, you remember that strange dream you had. Something about being able to influence your sexual desires, or others? like you got a superpower or something to be able to do that? Whatever it was it was going to make excellent jerking material tonight.

You also noticed that your cock is still hard just from a thought back to that dream the woman in it must of been really something to make to make this kinda of response.

You finished making the bowl of cereal, and started making your way to the dinning table, it was still pretty early in the morning so it wasn't a surprise to see not many people here if you had to guess you'd say that it's still early in the morning around 7:40 or so. Pretty soon people should start waking up if they wanted to get some of those fresh ingredients.

Just then as you start to eat your breakfast you hear a voice calling you out.

"Good morning, Akira-cchi!" Ah, judging by that added suffix you guessed it was Yoshino Yuki man even in the mornings she's always so bright and cheerful. You chuckled and responded with a bright and just as cheerful hello and good morning as well, and started eating your cereal in which was starting to get soggy but you really didn't mind.

Desires coming in full blast.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)