More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

What's next?

Time stops

"Time paused. Ten minutes remaining," a female voice said. Jacob looked around in confusion. The calm voice reminded him of a public service announcement.

"Brigitte, did you say something?" Jacob was sure it wasn't her, but there was no one else in the workshop. Nothing but eerie silence greeted him. He rounded the truck and found Brigitte still at the front leaning on the hood, a bottle of water in her hand.

"Brigitte?" She wasn't moving. Jacob grabbed her arm and shook her gently. The woman moved, and her eyes were open, yet the moment he let go she became immobile again. Like she was frozen in time.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jacob felt like he was going mad. He tried his cellphone, but there was no reception. That was when he realized there was no sounds coming from the outside either. No birds, no cars. He walked outside, and sure enough, the entire world seemed to be frozen in time.

"This is impossible." Jacob slapped at a can beside him. It went flying for a second before slowing to a complete stop mid-air.

"Five minutes remaining." The enigmatic voice said again. That was when Jacob remembered the first announcement, which was when time froze. He assumed it was a countdown for the effect, then.

His eyes were drawn to Brigitte once he figured there wasn't much he could do. For once he could openly stare at the gorgeous girl without feeling ashamed or worry about creeping her out.

"Just what did Torbjörn feed you, girl? Those tits are humongous! What are they, H cups?" Jacob felt a strange excitement in saying those words out loud. He leered at her breasts up close. Why did she go braless? She couldn't be leading him on, could she? The tank top, thick as the fabric was, conformed to the outline of her breasts once soaked with sweat, allowing him to clearly see the bumps of her nipples.

A surge of lust and impulsiveness took control and Jacob cupped each breast with his hands. He was shocked at how soft and heavy they felt. Jacob was no virgin, but he had never seen such magnificent mounds even on video. How much time was left? Jacob wasn't sure. He decided to take a gamble and pulled her top up, causing her breasts to pop out.

"Fucking huge!" The size aside, they were perfectly shaped and perky! Jacob couldn't believe his eyes and couldn't resist fondling them harder. He felt like he was going to cum just from this interaction.

"One minute remaining."

Shit! Jacob sorely regretted wasting the first five minutes of the time freeze when he could have been having fun with Brigitte. He had to stop before he was caught in the middle of the act. With one minute remaining he quickly gave a teat a suck, and slipped his fingers down her shorts for a quick feel, finding a smooth mound and a wet, inviting slit.

"Time resuming."

Jacob was back in his original position, the only sign of his transgressions a rock hard bulge that would not subside. Brigitte seemed to have not noticed anything, and went back to work on the truck.

Jacob excused himself to the toilet to masturbate furiously while the memory was still fresh.

"God, if you're up there, please freeze time again!" He prayed as he washed his hands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)