More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by google2020 google2020

What's next?

Time-lapsing Terror

Phil was completely scared about what had happened to him, only to hear Judy scream from upstairs..

“Help!!!” Shouted Judy

Phil heard this and ran upstairs to see a hooded figure holding Judy..

“Hey let her go!!” Demanded Phil

“Huh, who are you?!”

“Judy it‘s—“

Before Phil could answer to Judy, the hooded figure held up a weird clock that tore open a portal…

The Portal sucked Phil up and send through a stream of time, where he witnessed many of events taking place in his time..

He wound up in a different time and place where he witnesses…

1.) A bank was currently being robbed by a weird gang of thieves run by a guy with powers over a man’s dick..

2.) A company known as Malcorp and sees Judy with a friend..

3.) 18 villains outside their house beating up Judy in a near identical suit..

4.) A rock concert that was being taken over by plants..

5.) Finds Judy fighting a villain with Time Reversing gadgets.

6.) An a lab where the hooded figure reveals themselves..

7.) Stuck in a crime lords basement with tentacle parasites..

8.) A weird villain able to suck people into her body and use their dicks and other appendages..

9.) Halloween begin taken over by a guy with a jack o lantern head

10.) A gang of tiktok viewers following the will of a super villain with hearts on her costume..

11.) Two disgusting criminals robbing a bank..

12.) A self cloning small girl with a dick blowing up a teens science fair at Mal Corporation..

13.) Two lovebirds freezing and burning people together..

14.) Marbles..

15.) A guy with a beer pitcher with cartoon eyes for a head, looking like he’s fighting with some corporate people..

16.) Sees Judy and a few other getting taken away by a woman wearing rubber calling herself the Trader..

17.) A massive power outage going on as massive ass claps could be heard by Phil..

18.) A business man having his symbiotic aliens friends take over half of the city..

19.) A costume party being interrupt by a man with tons of shapeshifting masks.

20.) A Depressed Robot stealing Frozen Dinosaur Dna to resurrect to kill all humans..

21.) A sophisticated insane scientist with gem sporting from his body begins to entrap helpless women to ..

22.) A Pirate Candy girl with Cotten Candy Hair and Candy body, uses a giant gingerbread pirate air ship to take it over with her slimy girl second mate..

22.) Three adult males one with PSI power, the other with telekinesis, and a full on robot rob a bank like true bros.

23.) An evil insect lady infecting the population with a mind control virus..

24.) A Teenaged Girl with different colors all over her skin like a kaleidoscope stealing paintings in an art museum

25.) A army of Tortured Amazon warriors taking their vengeance on people.

26.) Dominator defeating Judy and after revealing their identity..

27.) A dysfunctional crime lord with a LED Mask turning the people into mindless robots with his LED masks..

28.) An immortal undead girl raising an army from the dead..

29.) A woman going crazy trying to her boss after an unfortunate accident..

30.) A Man with AC element powers destroying a business building with a super hero named Power Puss

31.) Metal pieces sticking out of a man, a man with metal blades being a part of his body, and a army general with metal body parts storming a highly guarded prison..

32.) A photographer taking embarrassing pictures of women doing equally embarrassing things.

33.) A woman melting peoples clothing off in the middle of the night, while a girl with a sock puppet on her other hand fires locking bondage on the naked people.

34.) A series of random photo negative portals pop up around the world where a woman looking rather black and white uses said portals to zap people and ensue ..

35.) Women Pirates invade with the need to enslave men..

36.) The beach goes under attack from a girl made of garbage liquids..

37.) A Medusa Wannabe with Snake Wires in her hair begins to steal peoples secrets from peoples hair as the snakes absorb knowledge from servers..

38.) Many plastic toys begin to take world for themselves from adults..

39.) Some scientist about to inject Judy with animal dna..

40.) A Massive Hulk like beast rampaging throughout the city..

41.) Comment what event should happen?

(Pick as many as you want…)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)