More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next?

Time for the first basketball practice.

The next day at college it was time for Tilly first basketball practice in an all woman team. She was great at her school but this college seemed really talented and the coach who was an old black man around 50-55 was hard on her at first.

The girls didn’t want to let her any easy ball. At the end she was able to do some great passing like she was used to at her old school but she still had trouble finishing plays.

The coach told her she still did great for the first time and she just needed more practice and to adapt herself to the style of play of her new college.

One of the big reason she was accepted to this college was because of her great passing play in basketball. She thought she wasn’t able to play at her best today but luckily the coach seemed fine and thought she did well enough.

He was hugging her from behind after the game, she could feel the heat from is mouth around is neck. She could hear him sniffing is neck. That college was so weird, so much proximity.

He went away after a few seconds, Tilly was happy overall but the new teammates she had were all in the locker room naked in front of her. She was shy to be naked in front of them since she knew no one of them.

They were all black and mostly more tall than her. Tilly didn’t know any of them and now she was seeing all of them naked. She always considered herself bisexual. She was shocked to see one of the woman really close to her.

She was shocked because she had a dick and a big one.

Laverne.: What’s the matter?

Tilly.: Nothing, sorry my name Tilly by the way it’s just my first day and..

Laverne.: I don’t need to know your life stories. When I see those sweet lips of your I’m just thinking of them sucking my dick. Want that sweaty juicy black dick ?

Tilly.: No thank you I’m…

Laverne.: I was just joking. You got to earn it. None of those woman deserve it.

Laverne went to the shower letting Tilly alone still dressed in is basketball gear and scared.

Another black teammates went really near Tilly with her hot sweaty black pussy near her face, she was playing with it teasing her.

Danielle.: I couldn’t keep my eyes away from that sweet face and body, you want a taste of that sweet black puss’ ?

Tilly.: Thank you but no I’m…

Danielle.: Come on, one lick and you won’t regret it. You’ll never taste something that addicting. I have tons of snow bunny in lines begging me for a taste.

Danielle starting to get closer of Tilly, Danielle body was so hot. Even thought she was bullying Tilly it made her wet. She was shocked at how much direct the teammates and people from here were sexually.

Danielle.: Don’t you hear that pussy calling your name? Tilly! Tilly! One lick, that’s all my pussy wants and you want it too right? Come on sweetie, it ain’t hard.

Regina.: That’s enough!

Danielle.: Ha-ha! Fuck you Reggie I’m just having some fun with the new girl. Right Tilly?

Tilly.: Oh, it’s ok…she was just having fun… I understand.

Danielle went to the shower, Regina was a beautiful black woman, She was still in her panties before Tilly. They talked for a long time together. Tilly seemed to develop some friendship over Regina.

Regina.: Here, you are alone. Go shower yourself I’ll wait for you. Those woman can be really crazy.

After the shower, Regina quit the college with Tilly walking outdoor. It was the first friend Tilly was able to make.

They asked a stranger to take a pose of them. Tilly was so happy to have found a friend, they exchanged number and went home.

Tilly was still waiting after Loraine to move in with her but she texted she couldn’t do it tonight also…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)