More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

What next? More recruitment? Remote testing? Something else?

Time for class!

Cardin kept watching Mina twerk, while Camie played with a yarn ball she had found off in the corner. His Ochaco balloon floating above the chair she was tied to.

This was great!

As much as he wanted to keep recruiting harem members, he had to prep. After all, everyone in this world would notice if girls suddenly went missing, so he had to use the awareness settings.

And to do that...he'd need to go to school.

He brought Mina out of her trance.

"Look at the time!" she said. "It's time for class!"

She and Cardin walked to the classroom, Mina closing and locking her dorm's door so Camie wouldn't get out.

"You'll be the only guy here for a while," Mina explained. "All-Might took the boys on some all guys trip, so it'll be just you and the other girls."

Ding! Jackpot! Cardin in a school full of sexy girls? Was this a dream?

Cardin and Mina went into the classroom, and a woman who looked like a teacher was standing at the board.

"That's Mt. Lady," Mina said to Cardin. "She's a Pro Hero and one of our teachers."

"Hello, class!" mt. Lady said. "Before we begin today, I was told by Midnight that we have a new student! Cardin Winchester, come on up and introduce yourself to the class!"

Cardin had a plan that he hoped would work. He went up to the front of the class and quickly pulled out his remote.

He hit pause with the remote aimed at the entire class, then aimed the remote at Mt. Lady and did the same. To his surprise, the entire class was paused.

"Holy fuck!" he cried. This remote was even more powerful than he thought.

But this meant he could also now recruit harem members with impunity, especially since he now set everyone's awareness to zero.

But, better to take it slow. He unpaused everyone and formally introduced himself, then sat back down as Mt. Lady began her lecture.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)