More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What power?

Time Manipulation

"Uh....I want the power to stop time at will?" He asked, still unsure about this whole situation.

"Very well. When I snap my fingers you will be transported back to your apartment with the ability to bend time to your will. You may use this power for any purpose you wish." A female figure to his left with dark grey robes embroidered with red markings and had flowing raven hair. "However, you may not use this power to cause permanent physical harm to others. For if you do, you will be struck dead and to become our for all of eternity." She warned and snapped her fingers.

John opened his eyes to see he was back in his shitty rundown New York apartment, still in his dark blue bathrobe and still facing his bathroom mirror.

'Had that all been a dream?' John thought to himself. He remembered it all so clearly. He went to look out his window to the busy street below him. He closed eyes and focused on time stopping. Cars, pedestrians, everything but John himself had frozen in place.

He now focused on time flowing as usual and everything began to move again. 'My god. It wasn't a dream.' He thought 'I can actually turn invisible.'

Suddenly erotic idea after erotic idea popped into his head. Time to test out this new power.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)