More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who's the lucky person coming across the invention?

Tim, 20, who is working at a movie studio

"What is this?" Tim asked as he shook the package, which a delivery driver just had dropped off at his doorstep. It was from his uncle Walter and Tim wondered what it was. His uncle was an inventor and tended to come up with weird stuff, sometimes more or less useful. As he unpacked the package, he found what looked like a smartphone.

"Why does he send me a phone?" Tim said and switched it on. It looked like his uncle had created his own interface. He swiped through the different options and found a "SELF" option. He opened it and was surprised to find a small representation of himself, slowly rotating on the screen. "Interesting," he said and pushed on his chest. A few sliders appeared and he got really curious.

"Unbelievable," Tim said as he watched himself in the mirror. Tim always had a few kilos too much but now his chest was a perfectly shaped muscular mass. "Damn, this device works," he said and looked down at the phone-like device. In his head, he tried to think what he could do with it next.

What does Tim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)