More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Which is it Mr. Davis

Tiger-Man Evil path

"Have you succeeded in joining the team?" A large black and white glowing tv spoke down at you. The shifting shapes fluctuation and veer in every direction.

"Yes sir. On October 30th the setup and the integration into the Justice League covert ops group is a victory. When Bane and his group of men went to jump Nightwing, Lagoon Boy, and Miss Martian. I bound into the plot, helping the group of heroes capture Bane's men but also put in a helping hand, letting Bane escape back to his little island." You spoke while removing your Tiger face mask. The orange and black suit matches a Bengal tiger's exact color scheme.

"Good job, Tiger. Please inform us of what mission they will be partaking in. And we will reward you graciously." A bald figure spoke through the same glob of black and white.

"Give me money, more women, and more opportunities to prove to the light that I belong amongst the biggest members." You said staring your cold blue eyes at the six screens around you.

The first one spoke again. "In a few days, our newest member the former Aqualad will be leading a group to take down a rocket to Mars. Are you game to help him out on the beach."

"I will, but how will I remain undercover if I'm providing aid to Aqualad." You said.

"You will not help him, but you shall relay information to him. Send a message explaining the younger justice league team position to Deathstroke, and he will confide your words to the former Aqualad." Another blob said to you. "Will you do this?"

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)