More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

Pick whose story you want to learn.

Tiffany, a 19 year old nerdy girl

Tiffany was not an ugly girl by any means, she was just awfully plain as far as appearance goes. Despite having a unique brain and complex personality she could not work out anything to improve her looks; clothes, make-up, sports - these were the concepts that her big sexy brain somehow could not grasp.

Tiffany was nineteen years old, had just passed the exams to the university and did not want to stay the nerdy outcast for the whole five years of further education. One day she came up with the solution - she would participate in a quiz called Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. Not only would she win a lot of money, of that she was certain, but with a few deliberately incorrect answers she would undergo some of the so-called “bimbo transformation”. Not too many and hopefully the most attractive ones.

Tiffany was 160 centimetres tall and skinny, she had A-cup breasts and narrow hips. Her legs were slender, but usually hidden under long loose skirts. She had a moderately pretty but a bit plain face and hair that reached her neck. Tiffany never let the hair grow longer, because they always became a terrible mess; their colour was neither dark nor fair which did not make them look any more attractive.

With all her general knowledge, mental toughness and a bit of luck it was soon about to change. Hopefully.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)