More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Who was Mark stopped by?

Tiffany, Female R.A

Mark stopped as he heard a female voice behind him.

“Hey there, let me guess, you must be Mark?” she spoke.

Mark turned to see a young female with long brown hair and a smiling face.

“Um, yeah.. yeah I’m Mark, how did you know my name?” he stuttered back.

“Sorry if I scared you there, I’m Tiffany, I’m the female RA here, my job to keep track on who’s who and since your roommate Matt is already here, i figured that you must be Mark!” she spoke.

Mark couldn't help but be distracted by the beauty of Tiffany. The brunette had long legs that led to an incredible ass begging to be squeezed. She was dressed in tight black leggings and a plain white t-shirt.

“Yeah that’s me, I’m sorry I’m so late, it was hard locating campus,” Mark replied.

Tiffany giggled.

“Oh nonsense, you’re fine, all that’s important is that you’re here now. Anyways, it’s a pleasure to meet you, I’ll let you get settled in your room, if you have any questions, please come find me.” she says.

Tiffany then reached for the phone that was in Mark’s hand. Very smoothly, she asked if she could add her phone number in.

Mark continued to lose himself in her smile as she typed her number in and handed the phone back.

“There you go, just makes it easier to get a hold of me if you need to talk. See you later Mark,” she said as she smiled again before walking away.

Mark watched her ass sway as she walked back down the staircase.

Her friendly attitude had certainly eased his nerves a bit. Now it was time to enter the dorm and get settled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)