More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adat adat

What are the Materia's effects on Tifa?

Tifa gets latexed.

She tried again to remove it, but couldn't get her fingers between it and her skin. As if in response to her escape attempt the pink light flared up again. When it faded, her clothes seemed...tighter. She looked down and gasped at what she saw. It was an even more sexual parody of her old outfit. The white top was smaller, tighter, and made of glistening white latex. As she watched, a hissing sound issued from her top as it vacuum sealed to her captive breasts. It clung to her so tightly that she could barely expand her chest to breathe. She now looked almost naked, but with glossy white tits.

Her top wasn't all that had been changed to latex. Her entire outfit now glistened and clung uncomfortably to her. With a quick flip of her skirt she confirmed that her normally white cotton panties were now made of translucent latex. Her old battle gloves had transmogrified into shoulder length black latex opera gloves. Just as she was checking her boots, they too started to change. She was up onto her toes as the heels rocketed upward. The brown leather took on a glossy sheen. She was left teetering precariously in a pair of cruel looking ballet boots.

She lost her battle with gravity and toppled over on her shapely ass, legs spread wide. She stared wide eyed into space for a moment, stunned. Her hands searched her cruelly molded body for an escape, but found none. She saw the letter on the floor out of the corner of her eye. She picked it up with trembling hands.

'Dear

Until I arrive you will burn with a legendary lust that you are not allowed to satisfy yourself. You are going to cater to any sexual request made of you until that time. You will tease yourself. Check the box for more fun new Materia.

Love,

Your Master'

What does Tifa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)