More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dwabbit dwabbit

What are the Materia's effects on Tifa?

Tifa Panics, She Tries to Get Rid of the Collar Again

Tifa’s eyes widened at the sudden transformation of the collar. All of her instincts screamed that this was bad with a capital B, and that she needed to get rid of the collar now!

Without thinking, her hands reached for the collar, once again trying to slip her fingers underneath. This time she succeeded, and with all her strength tried to rip it apart or pull the collar off. But to no effect. A few minutes later, slightly calmer and utterly unsuccessful, she dropped her hands in defeat.

Her chest heaved from exertion as the panicked girl struggled to calm down. Tifa’s breath hitched as the thought crossed her mind that she was damned lucky that she hadn’t made things worse. Sighing in relief, she looked into the mirror to take another look at the collar. The glow of the materia had dimmed significantly, and other than the pink words labeling her a and the missing buckle, it didn’t seem that the collar had changed much.

Cautiously, she brushed aside some of her long brown hair and tugged at the collar. It did nothing in response. Tifa allowed herself to relax a touch, at the confirmation that whatever had caused it to transform was spent or inactive.

Chewing at her lip, she considered the problem at hand. Eventually, she deciding that cutting the collar off would probably be the way to go and Tifa wracked her brain for a solution. She suddenly smiled in remembrance and reached under the bar and pulled out a box of items that held items confiscated from various unruly customers. There was a single edged, serrated dagger in there, somewhere.

Finding just what she was looking for, Tifa pulled it out, nearly cutting her fingers on the blade. Eyeing the knife in the dim lights of the bar, she noted that it could do with a little sharpening and put it down on the bar top.

Hurriedly, she dashed into the kitchen, long hair trailing behind her, and retrieved a whetstone. Returning to the bar, Tifa sat there tensely, spending a good amount of time sharpening the edge. Thinking it was sharp enough, she fished out a leather greave from the confiscated items box.

With a little effort, Tifa was able to cut through the greave with the dagger. Nodding in satisfaction, the brunette stepped up to the mirror. Taking great care to not cut herself, she slipped the blade under the collar. Once sure that the only harm she would be meting out would be to the collar, Tifa began sawing away at it with determination.

As the seconds ticked by, with the collar stubbornly resisting the sawing dagger, her stomach sunk further and further. After a full minute of fruitless sawing, Tifa carefully removed the dagger, took a deep breath and drove the dagger deep into the wood of the bar, screaming, “DAMNIT!”

Her blood froze in her veins as the pink materia began to glow brighter and brighter. Then, it blinded her with a flash. Eyes closed, she immediately felt that the collar had become uncomfortably tight. Not as before, but tight enough to give a slight sense of restriction with every breath. Even worse, the tightness was encompassing her entire neck.

The faint, bitter odor of rubber caught her attention and had her dreading what she would find. Tifa nonetheless gathered her courage and opened her eyes.

The collar had morphed, and was now made up of black panels edged with pink piping, all made of a slick looking and reflective material which the stunned girl dimly identified as latex. It was now taller, having grown up to cup her chin, and down to partially cover her collarbone and shoulders. A few experimental motions showed that her neck was largely immobilized and that the collar limited her head’s range of motion, not allowing her to look down.

The pink materia was still blazing brightly and still sat there, centered on her throat. Hanging below it was a polished, silver tag that read, “ Cumslut”.

Tifa’s trembling fingers reached up to tug uselessly at the tag before running themselves along the surface of the collar, along a series of circular indentations, each ringed in silver, which ran towards the back. The collar was completely seamless, but oddly, had what felt like a lock with its own indentation, fixed on the back, at the nape of her neck.

Numbly, she pulled a bottle and a glass from the bar’s shelf and walked around to plop herself down on to a stool. With difficulty, due to the new state of the collar, Tifa filled the glass and gulped it down. The burned as it slid down her throat. Putting the glass down, she tried to cradle her head in despair but found that the collar made it impossible to comfortably do so.

Deprived from even that small comfort, she refilled her glass and quickly downed the contents. As she put the glass down again, Tifa spied the box and the piece of paper she had dropped when this had all began. Reaching over, the morbidly curious girl dragged both items towards her and then picked up the piece of paper. It took a moment before Tifa realized that with her neck in bondage, the paper needed to be held up high so that she could read it.

“Dear ,

If we have judged you correctly, you have not only put on our first gift but have also attempted to forcibly remove it afterwards. Sadly, though you’re a stupid slut, we don’t believe that you’re quite stupid enough to have attempted this twice before finally deciding to read this letter as you should have all along.”

Teeth clenched, a sudden flash of anger pushed away the numbness she had been feeling before. Tifa, shaking in growing rage, kept reading.

“Our gift to you, is a very special collar, which has by now transformed into a very special latex posture collar/neck corset. It is the first gift of potentially many that you will receive during this sexy little game/adventure.

Your goal is to remove all our gifts from your body, while ours is to continue giving you more. Sometimes items will be delivered to you, sometimes you will have to go out and complete a quest to receive your next gifts.

During every stage, there will always be the possibility for you to win, and should you win, we will bestow upon you 100 million Gil, and our guarantee that we will never involve you unwillingly in our games again.

For this stage there are two ways for you to win:

  1. Forcibly remove your neck wear by whatever means you want to employ. But be warned that with each failure there is some chance that it will evolve and possibly punish you.
  2. Take the seven materia in the lower compartment of the box and insert them one by one into your collar, with the final one being placed in the lock at the back. Insert the right materia and it will unlock. Needless to say, there will be consequences if you fail to follow the instructions.

Do note that all of the materia in this game will bestow some rather interesting effects upon you; effects which if you dawdle too long, will imprint themselves upon your body permanently to some degree.

If you fail to win this round, the next round will begin with a delivery to you tomorrow.

Enjoy. We certainly are.”

Tifa barely resisted the urge to tear apart the paper in frustration, and instead slammed the paper down hard onto the bar before pounding it repeatedly with her fist. Still raging, she ripped the dagger out of the bar and threw it across the room.

It embedded itself in the wall with a satisfying thunk.

Taking deep breaths through clenched teeth, Tifa turned back towards the bar and grabbed the latex covered box. She ripped out its silk bed and hurled it across the room. Underneath, Tifa found the promised materia. All seven of them. Exactly one for each of the slots in her collar.

What Does Tifa Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)