More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Tifa Lockhart's New Owner

He heard about a bar that was nearby called Seventh Heaven. The man wasn't much of a drinker. But after hearing the owner was a woman with big titties, that caught his attention.

The man enters the bar to see the only person inside is behind the counter. He looks around the bar a bit before taking a sit. When he turns to look at the woman whose inside the bar with him, his jaw almost drops. Her titties are massive. He's never seen a woman with breasts that big before. She must be the owner of the bar. He remembers hearing the woman's name is Tifa Lockhart.

"Hello. What can I get you?"

"Surprise me."

The man patiently waits for Tifa to make him a drink. He doesn't see what drink she is making him as his attention is still on her breasts. He now understands one of the reasons why this bar is so popular. He can feel his cock starting to get hard inside his pants. Soon, he tells himself. He'll be playing with these massive titties of hers soon.

"Here you are, sir."

"Thank you. I heard this bar doesn't close for a few more hours. Is the bar always this quiet?"

He only takes a small sip of the alcoholic drink. He's not planning on finishing the drink anytime soon. It's not a good idea to be drunk when doing what he's planning to do to Tifa. He tries to look at Tifa's face and not her breasts as she speaks. Though, given how big her breasts are, the man assumes she's used to having men stare at them.

"No. It's just not many people come on this day of the week. There'll be more people here if you come back tomorrow around the same time."

"I see."

The man smiles. Since no one else is here, he's already skipped many steps of his plan. He takes another small sip of his drink, not really enjoying the taste.

"I might come back tomorrow. This drink you made me is good. Although, it's not as good as my favorite alcoholic drink. Tell me. Do you happen to have this?"

The man takes a bottle out of his coat pocket and places it on the counter. Tifa grabs the bottle and looks at the label on it. But Tifa doesn't know that the label on the bottle is fake and that the drink is not actually . The man is the one who created the drink.

"No. I don't have this. I've never even heard of this drink before."

Tifa hands the bottle back to the man.

"I'm not surprised. This drink is expensive and very hard to find. Would you like to take a sip?"

The man tries to give Tifa the bottle, but she refuses to take it.

"No thanks. I don't drink while I'm working."

"Come on. Just one sip won't hurt you. And besides, I'm the only one here. You said you don't get many people on this day of the week. I'm probably the last person who enters this bar today. And trust me when I say this drink is very good. I can sell this drink to you, and you can give it to your customers. I know where I find and buy more of them. You'll attract more people here if you sell this."

The man looks at Tifa nervously as she thinks about it. He can't go through with his plan if she doesn't drink it. He only needs Tifa to take one sip for the drink to affect her.

"Alright. But I'm only going to take a small sip."

The man relaxes as Tifa pulls out a small glass. He really didn't want to try and the drink down Tifa's throat. After pouring a small amount of the liquid into the cup, he hands it to Tifa. He eagerly watches Tifa with a massive smile as she takes a small sip. He knows his drink works as he has tested it on other people. But this is the first time he's using it for the purpose of what he wants to do to Tifa.

"Oh, wow! You weren't kidding. This drink is delicious."

"See, I told you it's good. In fact, you think the drink is so good that you want more. You want to drink the whole bottle."

He holds the bottle in front of Tifa, and she grabs it. The man smiles more as Tifa drinks the entire bottle until it's completely empty. He doesn't care that his hypnotic drink is gone. He has plenty more, and it's easy to make. Plus, having Tifa drink the entire bottle was part of the plan. The effects of his drink will be permanent now.

"Your name's Tifa Lockhart. Right? Is anyone else in this bar beside us?"

Tifa hands the man the empty bottle before saying, "Yes, my name's Tifa. And there's no one else here."

"Good. Lock the front door, Tifa. The bar is closed for the night. After you do that, I want you to stand in front of me and show me those massive titties of yours. You want to show me your titties, Tifa."

Tifa would kick a man out of her bar if he asked her to show him her breasts. But, for some reason, she feels a strange compulsion to obey the man who offered her a drink. Like, she has to do what he says. She wants to do what he says. Tifa does what the man tells her and locks the door. After putting a sign up saying the bar is closed, Tifa turns toward the man and lifts her shirt up.

Tifa doesn't do anything and continues holding her shirt up as the man gets up from his seat. She doesn't move as he grabs her breasts and squeezes them.

"You love it when I play with your titties, Tifa. You enjoy having your titties played with by me. You want me to play with your titties. You're getting hornier the more I play with your titties."

Tifa starts to moan as the man squeezes her breasts more. He's right. She's enjoying having him play with her breasts. And she is starting to get horny all of a sudden.

"Yes. Please continue playing with my breasts, sir. Your hands feel so good."

"You will refer to your breasts as titties from now on, Tifa. From this moment onward, you will serve me as my sex . You want to be my sex , Tifa. Your true purpose in life is serving me as my sex . You belong to me now, Tifa. These big titties of yours are for my use only. Your whole body belongs to me. You will always do what I tell you without question or hesitation. Do you understand?"

Tifa doesn't know what it is about the man that makes her want to obey him. But she doesn't care. All she knows is what the man is telling her is true. She is his sex .

"Yes, sir. I understand. My titties belong to you, sir. You can play with them as much as you want."

The man plays with Tifa's breasts for a bit longer before letting go of them, much to her sadness. Before Tifa can ask why he stopped, she sees him unzip his pants and free his hard cock in front of her.

"Take your shirt completely off, Tifa. After you do that, I want you to get on your knees and give me a tittyfuck until I cum all over you."

As Tifa takes her shirt off, the man sits back down. Tifa lustfully looks at his cock as she gets on her knees. She grabs her breasts and wraps them around the man's cock. His cock feels so good in between them. Tifa can hear the man moan as she starts moving her breasts.

"Yes. That's it, Tifa. I'm going to train you to be a good slut for my cock. Starting tomorrow, you will serve the drink I gave you to everyone who enters the bar. You will give it out to people for free. I'm the new owner of the bar. And I am your new owner as well. You will refer to me as Master from now on. Do you understand, Tifa?"

Tifa looks up at her the man and utters his new favorite words, "Yes, Master."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)