More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by curdles curdles

So what's first?

Tie her down

I left the room and wandered out to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and enjoyed it for a minute before I walked out to the garage to get some rope, some chains, and some zip-ties. On my way back into the house, I spotted a pair of scissors, a marker, and some duct-tape all surreptitiously placed on the table near the door. _She planned this ahead! What a kinky slut, _I thought. I pocketed the marker and zip-ties, grabbed the tape and headed back to the bedroom.

Waiting patiently, I find my little harlot eyes closed, face down, and legs spread open on the bed. She must have heard the chains in the hallway and her eyes flickered open, momentarily taking in what toys I've brought with me. She gasped when I saw her eyes and they snapped shut.

Setting the chains down on the bed between her ankles, I dropped the rope to the floor and stepped up towards her head. I tore a piece of duct-tape off and roughly grabbed her by the jaw. Her eyes shot open in surprise and I snapped "What did I say about your eyes? Do you need a reminder, cunt?" I taped her lips shut and started to tear off two more smaller pieces for her eyes. Recognizing the threat, her whimpered and closed her lids.

Satisfied, I closed her legs, flipped her over, and slapped the two small pieces of tape on her erect nipples. "You enjoying this, slut? Not for long," I stated, tearing one last strip of tape off. "Now, not a sound out of you or things get much worse." I slid my hand between her thighs and spread them. Her glistening fuck-hole now entirely exposed, I traced the outer lips with my finger, dancing just around her clit, and slapped that piece of tape over her pussy. I took the marker our and wrote "CUM DUMPSTER" on her mons pubis and stood back to admire my work.

Obviously not content, she squirmed. "Ah yes. You can move still." I pulled some zip-ties out and flipped my bitch back over. "Hands," I commanded. She put her hands behind her back and I secured them at the wrist. Looking down the bed, I knew it would be cumbersome to try and have and fun with her one free remaining fuck-hole if I bound her legs together, so to the bedposts they went, wrapped loosely with the rope for cushioning, then a little tighter over that with the chains.

Finally ready, I stared at her beautifully unblemished back and ass, thinking.

Now what?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)