More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by fflover58 fflover58

What do the skeletons do?

Tickle Natalie

With nowhere to run or hide, Natalie sat there petrified. Sure, she wanted to scream for help, but no even her lips wanted to move. "This is all a dream," she told herself.

Suddenly, the skeletons made their move. Several jump straight at her, knocking Natalie off her chair. For being basically nothing but bones, they were surprisingly strong and agile. Natalie was too frightened to strong, so it hardly matter.

With their target pinned down and helpless, the rest of the spooky skeletons crept up to poor Natalie. "Oh god, their going to eat me!" Natalie panicked. "I'm too young and beautiful to be eaten alive!"

But that was not the skeletons' intention. As they got in close to Natalie's sexy body, they began scratching their bony fingers across her ribs and belly button. Natalie was caught completely off guard, and quickly burst into sweet laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" she screamed loudly. These were weak spots for her, though nearly anywhere was ticklish on her thin body. "As long as they don't go-"

But it was too late. One skeleton found it's way to Natalie's bare feet and immediately started tickling away at the sensitive soles. Tears began falling from the poor co-ed cuties face. Far from a good foot massage, assaulting her feet like this drove Natalie crazy every time someone had the balls to that. She'd usually give anyone foolish enough a swift kick, but the skeletons were far too strong for her.

Another skeleton simultaneously found Natalie's open arm pits and tickled their, only adding to the agony. While they tortured her, Natalie swore they were cackling in delight. Of course, what concerned her more was the rush of fluid brought on by the tickling, and unfortunately all the wine from earlier. She tried to scream for help between her uncontrollable laughs, but to no avail. Within minutes, Natalie felt light headed and peed herself just before losing consciousness.

Natalie awakes later to find herself

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)