More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by fflover58 fflover58

Natalie awakes later to find herself

In the graveyard

It was still dark when Natalie woke up again. Dazed from the previous ordeal she tried to sit up, but couldn't. Her naked body was chained to a cold, stone table, preventing her from moving hardly an inch. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness though, she quickly noticed this wasn't a table; it was a coffin.

Natalie froze when she saw the skeletons surrounding her, watching her intensely. They stood just as still as her, not moving a muscle (not like they had any). She felt cold and exposed, wondering where her clothes went.

"I see you're awake," a haunting voice interrupted Natalie's thoughts. Seemingly out of thin air, a handsome man appear before her. To her horror, she instantly recognized the man as the same from the huge portrait in the living room. "Do not be frightened. I will not harm you." he assured her.

"Then release me!" Natalie exclaimed, finding her voice at last.

"And if I do? You'll run away," the man said. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Donovan."

"Like I care!" Natalie snapped. "Where are my clothes? Where did your creepy skeletons come from? Why did they tickle me?!"

"You have many questions," Donovan said coolly. "All will be explained, but first..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)