More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Germanspeaker Germanspeaker

Who do you follow?

Tiali Cata

Young Jedi Knight Tiali Cata stood inside the shuttle that would take her to her new and first ship, the Venator cruiser "pussy invader". She was told the name was meant to allude to the female clones, but to be honest she thought someone had just had a dirty mind when naming the ship. She exited the shuttle and was greeted by two double rows of clone soldiers.

She must say they looked pretty impressive in their skin-tight bodysuits and the tightly stretched armor over them. At the end of the row were two clone soldiers. One was dressed in the skin-tight uniform of the republic navy. The other in the classic armor with the insignia of a commander.

The clones were not only designed to fight well but also to be as beautiful and feminine as possible. This was particularly evident in the Captain whose unbound breasts stood perfectly erect and her nipples were as hard as diamonds clearly visible beneath her uniform. Despite the arousal she feels from her. She salutes briskly along with the Commander and reports.

"Attention Commandant on deck." Calls the commander and all the clones salute perfectly.

"Thank you Captain, as you were. Who are you?" She asks the two clone officers in front of her.

"Clone Commander CC-6969 Climax, ma'am." Reports the woman in a Commander's armor.

"Clone Navy Captain CC-6900 Cunt, ma'am." Reports the navy clone in skin tight uniform.

"Very good." She said, nodding politely to both of them.

"Would you like to join us on a tour of the ship ma'am?" Asked the Navy clone politely.

"Yes, that's a good idea. I'll follow you." The two clones turned and walked out of the hangar with her in the middle. Only now that she could think about it did she feel the arousal of every single woman in that hangar.

"I have a question." She said to the two officers at her sides.

"Yes ma'am." Answers the Commander helpfully.

"Why do I sense arousal from every single woman in this hangar?" She asks the two clones

"It has to do with our uniforms. We wear vibrators in our pussies and asses that can vibrate on command." The clone replies as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Why would anyone do that?" She frowned in confusion and noticed herself starting to turn red.

"For one thing, it serves as a reward system for successful work. Secondly as a punishment as it is very effective to tie up a soldier and then edge with it. Afterwards, a soldier will remember much better what he has learned or how to do his task correctly. Thirdly, it strengthens our will in case we are captured."

Tiali nodded at this explanation. That actually makes sense. Well, she has heard that the Kaminoans have a purpose in everything they do or order, and at that moment she wonders why Jedi are not trained that way. Her Master taught her that while the is a powerful tool, a body that doesn't rely on it is far better and she had to agree with him.

"That does indeed make sense. Thank you for your answer." The commander nods politely and she concentrates on the path again because one day she had to know every path by heart.

Where are her tour start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)