More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

Who are the two lucky individuals who meet inside the Realm of Infinite Possibilities?

Tia Harribel x Naruto Uzumaki

This is the Bleach Crossover Route which you never knew you wanted, but which will delight you in unprecedented ways.

With utter confusion, Naruto’s eyes blasted open, ogling blatantly at the gigantic boobs which hung down like perfect tear-drops, perfectly saggy to the point where he saw himself kneading them while still being suffocated by their enormity.

Glancing further down, past the massive mammaries, he marveled at the beautifully sculptured midriff, the abs forming deep ravines through which he already pictured their combined juices flowing.

Naruto’s cock began to harden at the sight of the narrow loincloth between those skullcrusher thighs, hiding the object of his desire. So close. Yet so far.

The mysterious sexy dark-skinned predator coughed in an unamused manner, her green eyes meeting Naruto’s for the first time, their expression a cold glare which sent shivers down the still drowsy Uzumaki.

With her mouth hidden behind an elegant white collar, the beauty spoke in a sultry, smoky voice: “I’m Tia Harribel, your new Lord.”

Raising an eyebrow, both due to disbelief and since he expected some more explanation, Naruto awkwardly scratched his scalp, shifting uncomfortably to hide his boner from this hot stranger.

“I - I’m not really sure what you mean,” eventually replied the irritated outcast, the nights of training and women-stalking with Jiraya taking a toll on his brain’s capacity.

Even though Naruto couldn’t see it, he was sure that Miss Big Tits smirked behind her cover. Or else her squinting eyes were of hostile nature.

But Naruto’s faith in his own comedic talent proved triumphant as she joyfully assessed: “It’s easy, Naruto Uzumaki.”

She freed her hefty left breast, the areolas broader than a thumb, the milk-factory jiggling slightly before it calmed down, Naruto’s eyes jolting out of their socket, his tongue hungrily licking around his lips.

“I’m going to fuck you ‘til you die.”

How does Naruto react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)