More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

So How To Make Him Pay?

Throw a Little "Party"

Two months have passed since you saw that video. Two months in which you continued to play the passive door mat. Two months in which you husband, emboldened by your seeming passivity in this face of his confronting you with his indefilty has taken to describing his affairs to you in lurid detail. On the rare night that he comes home at all anymore you have been awoken by him, jabbing you painfully in the side and demanding you listen to his tales of conquest.

You took it all, reacted with disgust and silently shed tears as was expected of you as he joked about the bastards he had sired with other woman. It seemed almost as if he had been wanting to tell you about these things for a long time, as if the fact that he could not hurt you directly with his cheating had been eating at him. Even the revelation that he had fucked his brother's wife on your wedding day hardly seemed to touch you now.

You were floating above it, there was nothing that he could say that would destroy the core of joy that you had been feeling ever since you had hatched and put into motion your plan.

Now, as your husband finished his breakfast and a tale of hooker he got pregnant whilst away on business, you find it harder than ever to not reveal the plan to him. Especially since as soon as he leaves for work it will be put into motion.

You don’t mention that today is your wedding anniversary as he walks out the door and he doesn’t say anything either. He has not even spoken of it in the last five years after all.

You watch him pull out of the driveway, your heart finally starting to beat a bit faster as you slip your phone from your pocket. With shaky hands you send a seemingly innocent text to a list of anonymous numbers you have built up over the last two months.

“The movie starts at 8”

With the text sent you head up stairs, before you have even got halfway up your phone has already buzzed with two confirmations. You walk into the master bedroom, your thoughts turning to the multiple times you have found evidence of your husbands affairs in this room. As you rifle through the closet the memory of used condoms and sex toys looms large in your mind. Of course you had stopped finding condoms simply because he stopped using them. As much as his cheating hurt you where somewhat glad he no longer touched you, the idea of the number of diseases he might have picked up makes your skin crawl.

You find what you are looking for, a camera and tripod you picked up a few weeks ago. Hidden under the piles of old clothes so that your husband would not start asking questions about what it was for.

As you flip out the tripod and start to fiddle with the camera your phone buzzes another couple of times. Pulling it out you see that all but one of the numbers you sent the text to have sent back conformations. That means you have about a hour to get things ready for there arrival.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)